HELP! What can i make with FF Nat Yogurt on EE

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Chelle82, 5 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Chelle82

Chelle82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(18.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

I've got a pot of FF Natural Yogurt in my fridge which goes out of date tomorrow and was wondering what i could make with it.

Any ideas please :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cherry-pie

cherry-pie Trying again in 2012

Start Weight:
    25st8lb
    Current Weight:
    24st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(4.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Last night I had the same problem so made tandoori chicken breasts and raitia to use as a salad dressing - v yummy!

For the chicken, use 3/4 of the yogurt, tandoori spices and juice of a lemon - mix together, add the chicken, leave to marinade for as long as you have and then grill or oven bake.

Serve with a big salad and raitia dressing:
    I used the rest of the ff yogurt (so around 125g), 1 big teaspoon of mint sauce (check as will have syn or two if made with sugar), teaspoon each of tumeric, cumin and sweetner and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Simply mix all together (or as I do put into a pot with lid and shake!) and allow to stand for half an hour before using if you have time.

I also had a HEB asda wm pitta - and the whole lot was sooooo gorgeous!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.