Help!?!...What did I do wrong???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fuzzyduck, 17 May 2007 Social URL.

1. fuzzyduck

fuzzyduck Full Member

Cambridge diet
    I just made some crisps with a spicy tomato pack. Followed the instructions to the letter (or as best I could without the photos) but they weren't crispy. Not sure where I went wrong??

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. fuzzyduck

fuzzyduck Full Member

Cambridge diet
    Also, they haven't filled me up anywhere near as much as a shake/soup would, is this normal?

I think i'll stick to the normal way of having them
  4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    You have to spread them really really thin, thinner than you think. I tried them and I didnt enjoy mine, though that was with a LT pack.
  5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Awwww bless ya......I must admit i hate the crisps, that might have something to do with the fact that i never get it

6. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    eeeeeeeeeeurgh!! tomato soup crisps!!!! that never works......I think it's to do with it being more powdery than the rest!!!

lol...they were fluffy weren't they?? :D

7. gg2007

gg2007 Full Member

i agree with the above, the crips come out better when made with either chicken n mushroom or with vegtable, the consistency it much better with the mentioned 2.

One thing i have discovered is to make lil dumplings with my soups. i mix half the pack into a thick paste zap it in the microwave for a lil bit until it goes firm. Mix it around with a fork, then mix up the soup in a seperate bowl and then add it ontop of the dumpling mixture.

Tastes lovely.

And feels good to actually chew on somthing! xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.