Help! What do I do? Lipotrim or CD.

dalyr

I really want to know if anyone has experience of trying both Lipotrim and CD. I am completely at a loss as to which one to try. Lipotrim is much cheaper but I dont want to try it if it does not work. Help much appreciated.

Lipotrim isn't MUCH cheaper, it's bout £4 cheaper a month. I would recommend CD, as the choice of flavours/products is much better and they actually taste nice.
Seriously, Lipotrim tastes gross. The shakes are minging, and don't even talk to me about the so called flapjacks.
Anyway, that's my opinion. I did 2 on Lipotrim, and switched as I had just had all I could take of the flapjacks repeating on me during the day. Yuck.

Hi

I did lipotrim last year it does work, but I found the flavours boring... cambridge has a great variety, shakes, bars, soups, mix for drinks and a mousse mix.. as I have such alot to loose I swapped, plus the support from the counsellor is brillant.. i found it going alone reeally difficult.. you also are able to go on different plans to suit you.. financially I worked out the difference and made cutbacks to accommodate it.. hope that has helped :)

Lipotrim is much cheaper for me. I am 5'10" so would have to have 4 shakes a day which works out at £47 and LT is £36 at the chemist local to me.

Hi
I did lipotrim and just on day 1 of CD but have to say lipotrim is so limited and can be very boring,
either diet you do i think you need 4 due to your height so the price would change,

also with cd you get ready made shakes great for work, going out, and real chocolate covered bars wow
now you now why i changed lol
good luck

Hi,

I lost some weight on LT before xmas - had a break and couldnt get back on the waggon. I'm now on 3rd week of CD and I love it - I've found it much easier, the selection is gr8 and I love the ready made shakes (so hand).. Also I'm in love with the Cranberry Bars (think I'm gonna have to buy a stash for when I'm off the diet lol).

Why dont u try LT first and see if you like the shakes (I only liked the Choc) - if u like them then its worth sticking to that to save money...

Good luck with what ever diet you pick - both forums are fab !!

I did LT for 7 weeks and am on my 1st week of CD and I have to say CD wins for me every time! The choice of flavours is great and as I only liked 2 of the LT flavours I got v bored. Its only £2 difference for me tho and I know cash is an issue. Try LT, you may love it.

I have tried LT but it's flavours were limited and the mixing of the drinks quite hard especially when at work. I have loved the CD as the porridge makes me feel like I have had a real meal and the ready made drinks are great for work and when your out and about. But does cost a little more but the support of the CDC has been fantastic so far, so it's CD for me.

Back