Help? What sort of day?

*Bambi*

Restarter...
Hey,
I used to do Slimming World but then I stopped when my Grandma died, after putting on 7lbs Im starting again my meeting isnt till friday and im stuck and after abit of help?
Ive made a syn free carrot soup for lunch tomorrow and I was going to have an extra easy day and have a chicken sandwich for lunch using my B option for bread. and milk for my A option for tea
Then for dinner have charsui Pork with fire cracker rice for tea.
The pork has some syns as its has hoisin sauce and honey on it so that comes to 3 syns. and the rice just has soy sauce then peppers red onion spring onion and garlic in it.
Ive got some left over chicken to have as snacks in the day.
Then I remembered a third of my plate needs to be super free food and Im really confused with what sort of day I should be having?
Can I do this with extra easy or do I need to have a green day (cos of the rice) have the pork as a B option and not have any chicken for snacks !?!?!
Please help me?!
Or have I confused you all too?
xx:confused::sigh:

Hi! You can still do EE tomorrow but just add more fruit and veg to each meal to make up your 1/3 superfree. You didn't say what you're planning for brekkie but maybe some fruit, salad on your chicken sandwich, and some veggies in your pork dish, followed by a fruit dessert.

Your snacks should also mostly be fruit and veg rather than the free chicken.

HTH

Brilliant thanks,
Ive got bannanas strawberries and passion fruit for breakfast so if I grab a salad and take it out with me to snack on and have with dinner I should be okay I think?
Thanks so much for your reply I really appreciate it!
Hope youve had a nice evening and your loss is going well!
Lots of love xx

Back