HELP!! What to do?? SS again or WW

WannaBeSlim

HELP ME SOMEONE!!!

I started 790 a week ago last Saturday and followed it rigidly .. only lost 1lb last week (which was bad enough) BUT also felt hungry so realised I'd come out of ketosis!! Have been following it 110% but have to confess that I'm really, really struggling!!! Don't know what to do ...

Am sorely tempted to jack it all in and start doing WW or something similar to lose the last 13lbs OR to SS for another week to lose a bit more and then work my way back up through the levels ....

WHAT TO DO??? Please, please .. .give me advice ....

Thanks

Just sending you a supportive hug. :hug99:

Don't give up....could there be something you're eating that you think is ok but is not?? Do you want to list what you eat? Someone might spot something.

I'm having the same dilemma myself. I know the sensible thing is to carry on doing cd but is your head in the right place to do it?

Thanks girls

What I'm eating is 175g of chicken and broccoli (3 or 4 tbs sp) ... nothing I shouldn't ... at the end of my tether and so hungry!!!

Kati .. I found it easier to SS than to do 790 .. so could conceivably go back to that easily enough ... BUT feel like I need a blow out!!! Not sure what to do .... don't want to have this hassle when I'm working up through the levels!!

For people who have done this .. should it be this hard??

pre cooked chicken or do you cook it yourself?

175g raw .. then I cook it myself in a non stick frying pan and throw in the veg when it's nearly done!! So weights are right!!

I wish I could help...That's exactly what I do and I'm fine but then I've done 790 from the start...I don't know any different. It's probably different for you as you've previously SSed.

Sorry, I'd love to help you but I don't know what to suggest.

Thanks for trying anyhow ... anyone else???

Hi, I dont know to much about the adding food in to make 790 but I was chucking it all in last week for ww, but then after a good nights sleep I realised I wont be happy with the odd 1-2lb loss there so Im giving cd another go, Im struggling and not sticking perfectly to it but Im sure my head will get round it again soon!! Good luck whatever you decide. Sarahxx.

Is it spices or something you are adding (garlic, salt or anything) this might knock you out of ketosis...?

Just an idea..

Love

I was using a season all (or curry powder) which might have been it!! Think I'm just going to do 1000 for the rest of the week and then go talk to CDC on Saturday (face to face) and take it from there!! Thanks for all the comments/advice girls .. appreciate it ... Will update ...

Dee

Good luck, I hope you find something that works? Just some food for thought (sorry!), but maybe you should try one more week and see how you get on? The first week may have just been your body adjusting?

Hi,
I had a similar problem and now don't have any veg, just the chicken and milk. Always stay in ketosis like this, so maybe that will help? It does make it a routine meal shall we say (trying to avoid a negative word like boring!) but when you get used to it, it's fine. Oh and if you can, use organic skimmed milk. Other milk has sugars in apparantly, so aren't as good for your efforts.
HOpe that helps and keep smiling!

I'd give it another week, sometimes we lose in 2 week blocks (lose little one week and lots next week). Why not give it another week. WW is so hard, and SW is an unrealistic way of eating longterm. I was doing the Jigsaw Slimming diet before CD and I loved it. I am following CD as I'm 30 in June and don't want to be this heavy, so i'm ditching a bulk of the weight on CD quickly :)) ) and then can lose the rest/maintain the loss on Jigsaw. It's like a cross between ww and sw...the best of both worlds, but the weight only comes off at 2-3 lbs per week which isn't quick enough for me!!

Back