Help - what to do?

Teddy67

I am desperate to try and get back into the Dukan way of eating to a: stop the gorging and b: lose some more weight.

What to do though?

I did Dukan Sept-Dec - then redid attack for 4 days early Jan but as soon as I introduced veggies again I started to lose my way and as soon as an excuse came up (hosp for an in-patient appt) I came off (Fri 13th) and haven't been eating sensibly since. Gained 3-4lbs already and it has to stop.

Do I redo am attack period? Or do I go straight to cruise starting with a PP day?

Confused...

Helen

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Teddy, i took tho whole of december off the diet. i had my own reasons none of them particularly good but there you go lol

I put on 1 stone and restarted dukan on 4th Jan and did 3 pp days as opposed to attack. Ive just lost the weight i put on. It is hard going back on to it as you have to get your head in the right place.

I am a lot more desperate to get onto conso now than i was before december as i had got out of the habit of eating the 'naughty' things but ive had a taste for them again now lol

You dont have far to go, you just need to dig deep and find that willpower again, believe me i know how hard that is i didnt get to be the blimp i was with willpower!!

Jezze - u seem to be back on track nicely. Well done.

I would just go straight to cruise rather than attack again. x

Thanks for that Trudy. I managed a PP day yesterday - so veggies today then.

Well done you, that is a fab restart. Keep strong Teddy, you know you might get some tough moments but they will very soon pass if you stick to it. Word of advice if it helps, stick to a run of pv days if you are really struggling. Better to be on a PV day than off plan!!! You can do it - you have before and you can again.

Many thanks Trudy. As you say one day at a time - and the more days I get under my belt the easier it will get.

Least that's the plan for today...

Back