Help! Whats going on????

Hezz123

My second weigh on is on Monday. Last week I lost 7lbs. I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and guess what? Iv not lost a single pound!! I'm exactly the same as I was on Monday!!! Iv been doing everything just the same as in the first week, what's going on???

Hezz123 said:
My second weigh on is on Monday. Last week I lost 7lbs. I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and guess what? Iv not lost a single pound!! I'm exactly the same as I was on Monday!!! Iv been doing everything just the same as in the first week, what's going on???

That happened to me after the first 2 weeks.

The first loss is mostly water weight. Are you exercising? If so you may have created too big of a calorie deficit so your body is holding onto the fat. Are you drinking enough water? If you're exercising you need to drink more water because when you work out, you cause small muscle tears that the body fixes using water, so to prevent it holding onto water you need to drink plenty.
Also, it may just be that when you do weigh on Monday you'll see a loss. Bodies take time to adapt to diets and different ways of eating, so may yours just needs a bit longer xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It may be because you have had such a big loss in the first week.
If you have maintained then it is still brilliant.
I find sometimes my weight doesnt change for days and then suddenly I'll get a loss, so wait until your officially weigh in and im sure it will be fine xxx

I hope I do see some sort of loss on Monday. I have been exercising, but not to an extreme, just walking for about 45 minutes each day after work, and I try as best I can to drink 2 litres of water every day. Iv been so good!! Thanks for the suggestions guys, fingers crossed for Monday. At least iv maintained, and not gained, so thats something.
Thanks again
Xx

Back