Help! What's going on????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hazel, 31 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Hazel

Hazel Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Started last saturday, week one, didn't cheat, just had my 3 packs a dayand lots of plain water, went to see my CDC today and I weighed the same as last Sat! I don't think she believed i had stuck to the diet, but I have! Re-checked on my scales at home and it's true - exactly the same weight as last week.
    I wasn't expecting to lose more than a few pounds as I don't normally eat much anyway, but this is ridiculous. I appear to be defying the laws of physics - has anyone else ever heard of a case like this?
    I'm so angry and upset I just don't know what to do.:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Are you due your TOTM?

4. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    I don't know why this could of happened but don't be tempted to throw in the towel just yet, wait for next week and you should see a big dip in you weight then.

5. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    maybe your body will adjust this week , some times it takes a while for things to kick in . every time i joined ww i gained 2 lbs before i lost anything , it was like i had to convince my bod i wasnt gonna starve it . can you give it another week n see what happens hun xxxxxx good luck big hugs xxxx

6. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes, stick to it 100% again this week and you'll see an amazing loss next week! You've done the hard part, keep going!

7. Hazel

Hazel Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    no idea. i'm terrible of keeping track of when it's due - i think probably sometime in the next week it is due. :confused:
    Surely it wouldn't make me lose nothing though?

8. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sometimes people retain water really badly (I do!) which does make a difference. Also are you constipated?

9. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    me to blow up like a balloon , and go all spongey n fat ...nice im like that as we speak x

10. Hazel

Hazel Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thanks for your comments - i don't know if i would be able to do this without all you guys for inspiration.
    well i guess i will put it down to retained water and poo (lovely!) and struggle on with it. it has to work, surely!?!
    also I still haven't had a positive ketone test, nomatter what time of day i have done the test - can it really take over a week to get into ketosis? I'm still feeling lightheaded and very headachey so maybe I'm not there yet?
    hope you're all having a great weekend.
    x

11. apia08

apia08 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge Diet
    Hi hazel, I have weigh in tomorrow and have not lose a bean so far from last week, I feel the same :-( I dread what my CDC will say when i have been so good. Its very demotivating :-( Keep going...

12. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hey Hazel - don't panic !!!

these things happen....not sure why... :confused:

basically - you can't NOT lose weight on so few calories per day...SO - stick with it....bet you'll be rewarded with a fantastic loss next week !!

Debz x

13. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

aww (((hugs))) stick with it pet hopefully next week you will have a fab loss. keep us posted ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.