• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help! What's going on????

Hazel

Started last saturday, week one, didn't cheat, just had my 3 packs a dayand lots of plain water, went to see my CDC today and I weighed the same as last Sat! I don't think she believed i had stuck to the diet, but I have! Re-checked on my scales at home and it's true - exactly the same weight as last week.
I wasn't expecting to lose more than a few pounds as I don't normally eat much anyway, but this is ridiculous. I appear to be defying the laws of physics - has anyone else ever heard of a case like this?
I'm so angry and upset I just don't know what to do.:cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

RuthG

Gold Member
Are you due your TOTM?

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
I don't know why this could of happened but don't be tempted to throw in the towel just yet, wait for next week and you should see a big dip in you weight then.

maybe your body will adjust this week , some times it takes a while for things to kick in . every time i joined ww i gained 2 lbs before i lost anything , it was like i had to convince my bod i wasnt gonna starve it . can you give it another week n see what happens hun xxxxxx good luck big hugs xxxx

RuthG

Gold Member
Yes, stick to it 100% again this week and you'll see an amazing loss next week! You've done the hard part, keep going!

Hazel

Are you due your TOTM?
no idea. i'm terrible of keeping track of when it's due - i think probably sometime in the next week it is due. :confused:
Surely it wouldn't make me lose nothing though?

RuthG

Gold Member
Sometimes people retain water really badly (I do!) which does make a difference. Also are you constipated?

Hazel

thanks for your comments - i don't know if i would be able to do this without all you guys for inspiration.
well i guess i will put it down to retained water and poo (lovely!) and struggle on with it. it has to work, surely!?!
also I still haven't had a positive ketone test, nomatter what time of day i have done the test - can it really take over a week to get into ketosis? I'm still feeling lightheaded and very headachey so maybe I'm not there yet?
hope you're all having a great weekend.
x

Hi hazel, I have weigh in tomorrow and have not lose a bean so far from last week, I feel the same :-( I dread what my CDC will say when i have been so good. Its very demotivating :-( Keep going...

hey Hazel - don't panic !!!

these things happen....not sure why... :confused:

basically - you can't NOT lose weight on so few calories per day...SO - stick with it....bet you'll be rewarded with a fantastic loss next week !!

Debz x