Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help! What's going on????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hazel, 31 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Hazel

Hazel Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Started last saturday, week one, didn't cheat, just had my 3 packs a dayand lots of plain water, went to see my CDC today and I weighed the same as last Sat! I don't think she believed i had stuck to the diet, but I have! Re-checked on my scales at home and it's true - exactly the same weight as last week.
    I wasn't expecting to lose more than a few pounds as I don't normally eat much anyway, but this is ridiculous. I appear to be defying the laws of physics - has anyone else ever heard of a case like this?
    I'm so angry and upset I just don't know what to do.:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Are you due your TOTM?

4. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    I don't know why this could of happened but don't be tempted to throw in the towel just yet, wait for next week and you should see a big dip in you weight then.

5. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    maybe your body will adjust this week , some times it takes a while for things to kick in . every time i joined ww i gained 2 lbs before i lost anything , it was like i had to convince my bod i wasnt gonna starve it . can you give it another week n see what happens hun xxxxxx good luck big hugs xxxx

6. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes, stick to it 100% again this week and you'll see an amazing loss next week! You've done the hard part, keep going!

7. Hazel

Hazel Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    no idea. i'm terrible of keeping track of when it's due - i think probably sometime in the next week it is due. :confused:
    Surely it wouldn't make me lose nothing though?

8. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sometimes people retain water really badly (I do!) which does make a difference. Also are you constipated?

9. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    me to blow up like a balloon , and go all spongey n fat ...nice im like that as we speak x

10. Hazel

Hazel Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thanks for your comments - i don't know if i would be able to do this without all you guys for inspiration.
    well i guess i will put it down to retained water and poo (lovely!) and struggle on with it. it has to work, surely!?!
    also I still haven't had a positive ketone test, nomatter what time of day i have done the test - can it really take over a week to get into ketosis? I'm still feeling lightheaded and very headachey so maybe I'm not there yet?
    hope you're all having a great weekend.
    x

11. apia08

apia08 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge Diet
    Hi hazel, I have weigh in tomorrow and have not lose a bean so far from last week, I feel the same :-( I dread what my CDC will say when i have been so good. Its very demotivating :-( Keep going...

12. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hey Hazel - don't panic !!!

these things happen....not sure why... :confused:

basically - you can't NOT lose weight on so few calories per day...SO - stick with it....bet you'll be rewarded with a fantastic loss next week !!

Debz x

13. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

aww (((hugs))) stick with it pet hopefully next week you will have a fab loss. keep us posted ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.