Help!! Whats the difference between plans?

Nad2013

Hi, I've been with sw for 4 weeks this Thursday. I've lost 3lb in total so far and I am happy with this though thought I may have lost more.

I was wondering could someone explain the difference between EE,Green, red? I'm on EE but was wondering if I went to a green or red plan would it speed up the weightloss?

Hi, I've been with sw for 4 weeks this Thursday. I've lost 3lb in total so far and I am happy with this though thought I may have lost more.

I was wondering could someone explain the difference between EE,Green, red? I'm on EE but was wondering if I went to a green or red plan would it speed up the weightloss?

Have you read through your pack? All of the information you need on the plans is in there :)

I found my losses were better on green than EE. Are you at a group? If so your consultant will explain it. Do you have a pack you can read through?

Hey thanks for ur reply.. I've had a ready through but I don't understand if I change to a green or red will it boost the weight loss. Feel a bit silly now :-/ tho will have another read and see of I'm missin something lol

Hi sussie yeah I'm at a group tho my consultant only went through EE and told me not to worry about green or red?? There was another girl who joined with me and she also found it strange that she only went through one plan.

It's because Extra Easy is a combination of both Red and Green. It's a lot more flexible and generally easier to follow than the other two plans. That's why Consultants generally push Extra Easy. Unless of course you're vegetarian, then they would encourage the Green plan.

Back