Help which breath freshner strips can we have?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Heaven can wait, 25 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    I just bought 2 flippin packs of wrigleys breath freshner strips , stuck tow strips in my mouth because it felt like the bottom of a budgies cage , THEN read the ingredients, and what was the last ingredient on the list? CITRIC ACID !!! ARGHHH!!! :eek:
    I am sure my LLC said we could have them but she cant have meant these ones , Oh Bl...dy Hell! bet it knocks me out of Ketosis.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    just dont have a bucket of them and im sure u will be fine. i know the listerine ones r ok to have...not sure about the ones u r eating but they r tiny itty bitty strips so im sure u havent done any damage. i always had trouble finding a shop that does the listerine ones but im sure they r out there somewhere :D u might find they have citric acid as well but in such small amounts will be ok....i dunno but good luck xxxxxxxxxxx

4. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Thanks Karen , feel a bit better now , we dont half get into a tiswas about our friend the Ketosis fairy dont we ? She is my best friend and I dont want to lose her!
    Out ot look for some listerine ones.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.