HELP!! which bumper pack?!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by slinkybride2be, 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. slinkybride2be

slinkybride2be Silver Member

Just about to order my first bumper pack and I don't know which to choose?! I initially thought the shakes but i'm now considering the mixed pack as I think it would be good to have something to nibble on (the bars) but unsure as to whether or not I will like the soups?! Is it true that the bars have more calories in? Arghhh help please!! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Skinniminx

Skinniminx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(16.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I think your best trying the bumper pack first .... at least youve got variety and you can then find out which are the best for you x

4. fatboyslimming

fatboyslimming Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(10.53%)
    I ordered the bumper pack as it was my first order, thought it would be good to try everthing.

Glad i did it because it confirmed my suspicions that i wouldn't like some things but has allowed me to see what works.

good luck

5. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    Maybe if you want to try everything to see what you do/dont like then get the weeks mixed pack so you can try all the products and if you happen to not like any then you only have to put up with them for a week instead of a month!

I started with the mixed bumper pack last year and hated the soups and the bars so I regretted getting it.

I now have the shakes only bumper pack and have the tesco ultraslim bars :D

6. Elemental

Elemental Chasing the Rainbow

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.7%)
    Diet:
    In between plans!
    I bought the mixed bumper pack as my first purchase and to be honest i am going to have to get used to the taste of all of it, i'm not looking forward to trying the mushroom soup but will suffer it for the sake of saving pennies, the tom soup is quite nice, trying vegetable tonight - someone on here gave a good idea of mixing packs together to make the ones you don't like more pallatable :D

7. Safcd1

Safcd1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I would say the packs with all three. I couldn't survive on one type Alone. The soups are good in the evening as they feel like real food. I love the bars. Very filling and can keep you going all day if need be.

8. kissme

kissme Gold Member

I would suggest the mixed tbh. I bought the mixed and didnt like some of the soups so bought a full shakes packs. glad i bought the mixed sometimes i just need something savoury! plus you can spread whatever you dont like out so you dont end up for the last week eating all the stuff your not so keen on :)

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'd go for the mixed one initially it let's you see what you like and don't like. Then you can decide what one will suit you next time.

I bought the mixed pack the first few times then changed to the shakes only.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.