HELP!! which bumper pack?!!

slinkybride2be

Silver Member
Just about to order my first bumper pack and I don't know which to choose?! I initially thought the shakes but i'm now considering the mixed pack as I think it would be good to have something to nibble on (the bars) but unsure as to whether or not I will like the soups?! Is it true that the bars have more calories in? Arghhh help please!! :)

I think your best trying the bumper pack first .... at least youve got variety and you can then find out which are the best for you x

I ordered the bumper pack as it was my first order, thought it would be good to try everthing.

Glad i did it because it confirmed my suspicions that i wouldn't like some things but has allowed me to see what works.

good luck

Maybe if you want to try everything to see what you do/dont like then get the weeks mixed pack so you can try all the products and if you happen to not like any then you only have to put up with them for a week instead of a month!

I started with the mixed bumper pack last year and hated the soups and the bars so I regretted getting it.

I now have the shakes only bumper pack and have the tesco ultraslim bars :D

I bought the mixed bumper pack as my first purchase and to be honest i am going to have to get used to the taste of all of it, i'm not looking forward to trying the mushroom soup but will suffer it for the sake of saving pennies, the tom soup is quite nice, trying vegetable tonight - someone on here gave a good idea of mixing packs together to make the ones you don't like more pallatable :D

I would say the packs with all three. I couldn't survive on one type Alone. The soups are good in the evening as they feel like real food. I love the bars. Very filling and can keep you going all day if need be.

I would suggest the mixed tbh. I bought the mixed and didnt like some of the soups so bought a full shakes packs. glad i bought the mixed sometimes i just need something savoury! plus you can spread whatever you dont like out so you dont end up for the last week eating all the stuff your not so keen on :)

Back