Help which diet path to take

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Kaz901, 4 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Kaz901

Kaz901 Member

Hi am looking for a new healthy eating plan i have tried sw , ww ,celb slim ,hypno band , i think i need a total new diet somthing i can get my teeth into as mostly do sw and i have found myself a little slap dash thinking i new what to do so i need a fresh diet any idears
    thanks kaz

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi kaz901 i think what ever plan u choose make it one u can stick to for life they all work if stuck to properly but don't follow any of the diets that promise a quick weight loss they work but as soon as u come off them the weight plus more goes back on as they can't be followed indefinately, good luck :)

4. Kaz901

Kaz901 Member

Hi val
    I was thinking of given
    ww ago i am trying to cut down on my portion sizes so think this is the best to help with this
    Kaz x

5. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi kaz my friend follows w/w and always loses well on it, i tried it but didn't like counting points and hated the fact that fruit had to be pointed i know thats changed with the new pro-point plan but still don't like the hassle of counting thats why i follow s/w, give it a go and let us know how ur getting on x

6. Kaz901

Kaz901 Member

Hi val
    Will gjve it ago i have found a class on a saturday morning will let you know how i get on fingers crossed this is the srart on the new slimmer me .
    Kaz x

7. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    good luck xx :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.