Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help which diet path to take

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Kaz901, 4 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Kaz901

Kaz901 Member

Hi am looking for a new healthy eating plan i have tried sw , ww ,celb slim ,hypno band , i think i need a total new diet somthing i can get my teeth into as mostly do sw and i have found myself a little slap dash thinking i new what to do so i need a fresh diet any idears
    thanks kaz

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi kaz901 i think what ever plan u choose make it one u can stick to for life they all work if stuck to properly but don't follow any of the diets that promise a quick weight loss they work but as soon as u come off them the weight plus more goes back on as they can't be followed indefinately, good luck :)

4. Kaz901

Kaz901 Member

Hi val
    I was thinking of given
    ww ago i am trying to cut down on my portion sizes so think this is the best to help with this
    Kaz x

5. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi kaz my friend follows w/w and always loses well on it, i tried it but didn't like counting points and hated the fact that fruit had to be pointed i know thats changed with the new pro-point plan but still don't like the hassle of counting thats why i follow s/w, give it a go and let us know how ur getting on x

6. Kaz901

Kaz901 Member

Hi val
    Will gjve it ago i have found a class on a saturday morning will let you know how i get on fingers crossed this is the srart on the new slimmer me .
    Kaz x

7. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    good luck xx :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.