Help which diet path to take

Kaz901

Hi am looking for a new healthy eating plan i have tried sw , ww ,celb slim ,hypno band , i think i need a total new diet somthing i can get my teeth into as mostly do sw and i have found myself a little slap dash thinking i new what to do so i need a fresh diet any idears
thanks kaz

hi kaz901 i think what ever plan u choose make it one u can stick to for life they all work if stuck to properly but don't follow any of the diets that promise a quick weight loss they work but as soon as u come off them the weight plus more goes back on as they can't be followed indefinately, good luck :)

Hi val
I was thinking of given
ww ago i am trying to cut down on my portion sizes so think this is the best to help with this
Kaz x

hi kaz my friend follows w/w and always loses well on it, i tried it but didn't like counting points and hated the fact that fruit had to be pointed i know thats changed with the new pro-point plan but still don't like the hassle of counting thats why i follow s/w, give it a go and let us know how ur getting on x

Hi val
Will gjve it ago i have found a class on a saturday morning will let you know how i get on fingers crossed this is the srart on the new slimmer me .
Kaz x

Back