Help, Will fruit ruin the diet ?

5stone2lose

Starting again...
I'm trying to get back on track, but i have been eating grapes today will grapes mess things up? My cdc is being useless and offering no support of advice and I have no one to ask about the other plans I can go on.

Any help please?

Hiya

Grapes are a bad idea as they are full of sugar, and will delay your return to ketosis. Do you have your Weight Care booklet? In there you should see the foods that are allowed on AAM, 790, etc and see how to slide back into the SS portion of the diet.

Hello

Yes you definately need to stop eating the grapes but don't think anymore of the ones you have already eaten. In order to get back on track it really is essential to CD to the letter and get back into ketosis. I struggled for a month to get back after a wedding and holiday it took getting into the frame of mind and determination I had in the beginning to do it. I dug deep to find that and did what I could to make it like a whole new start, new interesting. It worked the next week I lost 8lbs after loosing barely nothing the whole month before.

Absolutey no cheating is the only way I think. Be worth it in the end!

Dizzy

Hi again

Sorry miss read you final sentence. I cannot offer you any info. on CD plans to follow. Sure someone else will though. Good Luck! Dizzy

I also live in essex (nr basildon) and my first cdc was about as much use as a chocolate teapot !!! but it is very easy to change and can make all the difference.

Where are you someone may be able to recommend a cdc to you.

HI babe.I had fruit at end of July on holiday and found I kept
craving for it after,could not get back to 100% SS been doing 790 for 3 weeks now and still loseing the weight but all craving gone you can not have fruit on 790 but knowing I can have a meal is great.
I am sure a CDC will be along soon to give you some advise but thought I would just tell you what I am doing
Good luck

HI babe.I had fruit at end of July on holiday and found I kept
craving for it after,could not get back to 100% SS been doing 790 for 3 weeks now and still loseing the weight but all craving gone you can not have fruit on 790 but knowing I can have a meal is great.
I am sure a CDC will be along soon to give you some advise but thought I would just tell you what I am doing
Good luck

Thanks libbie i think I need to be on a plan where i can have a meal, I see your from Essex where abouts???:)

If you want a CD programme where you can eat fruit, then you could try the 1000 plan - you have 2 CD packs + low GI style healthy eating - but you must weigh every food that you eat and count your calories! So you could have one pack for breakfast, plus 150 cals (that's an apple, an orange and a small banana) - then another pack plus a green salad for lunch - then an evening meal with pasta/rice/potatoes, protein and veg.

A really good site with a food diary is Weight Loss Resources that many of us use to keep track easily of what we're eating. There's a free 3 day trial then I think it's 9 quid a month.

Personally, I would stick to SS until your BMI gets to 26 then work your way up through the plans til you get to your target. I find I get hungry on the 1000 plan cos you aren't in ketosis.

Back