Help with breakfast and lunch ideas

ali2010

Hi everyone, am thinking of getting my slimming world books out again and giving it another go - will be doing Extra Easy (not going to classes as can't really afford at the mo)

The problem I always had with slimming world in the past was that I found it difficult to find the time to prepare meals. Evening meals seem easy but if I use a HEB for breakfast don't know what to hav for lunch, or the other way round - hope that makes sense!

Anyway what I was hoping is that someone could give me some quick and easy breakfast and lunch ideas. For breakfast I need something quick but filling as I take the dog a walk before work and for lunch I only have access to a microwave and fridge at work

Any ideas? thanks Ali x

Try using the search facility - it works really well on this site. Look at the top right of the screen, theres a search box. Make sure you've selected the "minimins site search" option, type "breakfast" or "lunch" in the search box and I guarantee you'll find something.

There's a "What's for Lunch" thread, and a "what's for breakfast" thread which would be a good starting point.

This is a very well established site, and 9 times out of 10 if you have a question it will have been answered 100s of times before - theres not usually a need to start a new thread

Hi Ali
I've been enjoying a toasted banana sandwich in the morning with cinnamon (I read somewhere that it is good for weight loss!). Yesterday I made the syn free lemon curd from the recipe section and that was really nice this morning on toast too.

For lunches I make a SW quiche on a Monday and lasts me a few days with salad (it's yummy too!).

Good luck!

Hi Ali
I've been enjoying a toasted banana sandwich in the morning with cinnamon (I read somewhere that it is good for weight loss!). Yesterday I made the syn free lemon curd from the recipe section and that was really nice this morning on toast too.

For lunches I make a SW quiche on a Monday and lasts me a few days with salad (it's yummy too!).

Good luck!

The toasted banana sandwhich with cinnamon sounds lovely...and filling. I'm going to try that for breakfast tomorrow.

Back