Help with EE question.

Berniea

I am sure it has been asked many times but I can't find anything.

I live abroad so there are no meetings I can go to and my husband would not be happy me paying money to join online. All I need to know is with the extra easy plan, can I mix both red and green on the same day? I am getting really fed up as I can't seem to find the answer :( I get the mags and can find recipes easy enough just not sure how EE works and want to make sure that I am doing it right before I start!!

Thanks in advance :)

Why don't you try to pick up the food optimising book from ebay? They go very cheaply, you could pick one up for a fiver. The most up to date one has a heart shaped lime on the front:

5859664182_aaa28122e0_o.jpg

EE means you fill 1/3 of your plate with superfree food at every meal, the other 2/3 with free food. The free food can be green free food or red free food or both, it doesnt matter as long as you fill 1/3 with superfree. (That isn't the same as eating both red and green plans on the same day).

You also get 2 HEXs, 1 a and 1 b.

Get yourself the book, it'll be worth every penny.

Thank you Starlight, I couldn't find a thing!! It explains it all now, I can now sit and work out my menu :)

there are lots of recepies and folks menus on this site for ideas for you too but not sure if all the ingredients are available to you out in Dubai

Thanks guys. As BikerAngel said I'm pretty limited on what I can get here. It is a good idea Ermintrude about the book, will have to get it sent to the uk then someone could send it to me here!! Most foods I can get but a lot of low fat stuff I can't, although I have just found low fat cheese!!! I will just persevere and see how it goes.

Back