Help with exersice!

nikkx

Ok so ever since i can remember i have hated exercise! In primary school i would do everything to get out of PE, i couldnt stand the thought of everyone watching me, or being all warm & sweaty!

Im now 19 & nothings changed. I have NEVER been to the gym, i have this image in my head that i would walk in & everyone would look & know im a newbie & watch for a laugh *(i know this might not be the case but its a sort of phobia!)

I bought a wii & the wii fit etc, thinking this would help because its in the comfort of my own home, however i get to easily distracted & bored with it :/

I could really do with some help for ideas of which sort of exersice u should try! Iv got a dog & try taking her lots of walks, but not sure how far i should be walking, normally up & down the street tires the dog out! but i know this is just lazy haha!

have you tried a more fun approach to exercise?

no hard work in the gym that can get boring but maybe a dance class or something, zumba is very popular and its a fun way to exercise.

yehh i have thought about zumba! might give it a go. i just have no confidence to actually enjoy it & think everyone will be watching me; even wen they'r probably to busy to even notice!

everyones too busy watching the instructor to look at others! stand at the back and maybe copy from someone who looks like theyve been doing zumba alot....

I'm going to say Zumba as well!! It really is a lot of fun and easy to pick up :)

Back