Help with HX B please

Piglet

Is so doing it this time
Hi I'm really really hoping someone can explain this to me. Either I'm totally do-lally (DH would agree with that) or just being verrry slow on the up take (he would agree with that tooo :eek:) Anyway I'm doing green days and in the 'Food Optimising' book on the section where it tells you the 'b choices' it lists the things you can have and it says '2 Ryvita Original/Dark Rye/Sesame' then directly under it says '4 Ryvita Original/Dark Rye/Sesame'

The only difference is that there is 1 F and 1 S next to the 2 Ryvita and there are 2 F's next to the 4 Ryvita.

The other thing was the Houmous it says 28g Houmous then directly under it says 57g Houmous.

I really hope someone gets what I'm saying :confused: maybe its just me :eek: I just don't understand which it should be 4 Ryvita or 2?

Ps my book is about 3years old now

Hi Piglet,

I think it means if you have 2 you get Fibre (F) and it is a speed food (S), but if you have 4 it's double/extra fibre (FF), which to me would mean 'speed' food as well but who knows?! LOL. So basically you can have 2 or 4 for your HEB, I just see how hungry I am at the time! That's how I understand it I'm sure someone else will be along to give you their view soon.... :D

Basically you can have 4 Ryvitas and 57g of Houmous and will still lose weight, but you get enough Fibre/protein from half the amount, so can use the smaller portion for speedier weightloss! That is my understanding of it anyway!

Thats my understanding too Nikki, the smaller portions are for speedier weight loss.

Theresa x

Hi Piglet,

I think it means if you have 2 you get Fibre (F) and it is a speed food (S), but if you have 4 it's double/extra fibre (FF), which to me would mean 'speed' food as well but who knows?! LOL. So basically you can have 2 or 4 for your HEB, I just see how hungry I am at the time! That's how I understand it I'm sure someone else will be along to give you their view soon.... :D
Thats spot on Tinyshoes, i have 4 for fibre as 4 are more filling than 2, i like to have more (lol) and i get speed foods other ways. xxx

ah now it makes sense to me! have been opting for the lower number because i wanted to play it safe but then end up hungry later so may just as well either have 1 more or the full amount as they are still probably lower calorie than going n getting a mars bar!

ah now it makes sense to me! have been opting for the lower number because i wanted to play it safe but then end up hungry later so may just as well either have 1 more or the full amount as they are still probably lower calorie than going n getting a mars bar!
Thats exactly it, or you could have 2 at one time and another 2 a bit later and youv'e still only had one HEX. xxx

:D:D:D Thanks guys you're the best :D:D:D

Now I understand :eek: Sorry I can be a bit doppy sometimes Px
Don't be daft you're not doppy, its a lot to take on board at first. xxx

Back