HELP with money please please

amethyst

Banned
Does anyone know the exchange rate for the euro?

shall i just draw my money out over there?

exchange it here?

exchange it over there?

or buy euros of ebay?

or if anyone here has any for sale?

lol

help please i have no idea ...

thankyou :)

hi I would exchange it over here .Have already done mine at post office .You arent going to get a great rate at mo and predicted to get worse talk of it becoming even £1 to 1 euro .hope this helps and post office did have a slightly better rate for exchanges over £500 dont know whether its still on have a great hol xx

hi
i would just go to the post office, they always have no commission charge to change it up for you, and also if you keep the receipt you can take back what u dont use and they will change it back into pounds for you (that never happens to me!!!..........)

def change it before you go at least you will have it then and wont be at bank machines and get charged for taking money out

becky x

I picked up some euro today (holiday tomorrow :D).

Post Office is commission free and was offering a rate of 1.2071 euro per £1 today.

However, I got mine from M&S of all places. Commission free and exchange rate today was 1.221 per £1.

As Becky said, it is probably best to avoid taking money out once you are away in case you incur withdrawal &/or commission from your bank.

Have a lovely time in Greece :).

Have you got a Co-operative Travel near where you are hun, work for them and we have some wicked rates.

Its low at the moment, due to the sterling being weak. Get it over here as my customers have told me about getting ripped off abroad, also never ever look at airports, last week manchester was 1.1657 nasty.

Back