Help with my chocolate obsessed mind!!

Abiphoto

Pink Lady
Well, ive now been a member of slimming world for about 2 months, lost 4 lb in the first month, put it all back on (i have had 2 weddings, a scout camp and a festival, no excuse but, well, an excuse :D )

anyway, ive still been going to my weigh ins and my leader is started to worry that im gunna get bored and just leave, o mean paying a fiver each week to be told you put on a pound aint fun :(

Well on wednesday i had started again, from square one, and all is good my meals are perfect (i do one day EE and one day Green) but my only problem is that i cannot stop eating chocolate, i live in a shop so its so easy to get and sneak it off, friday i ate 4 chocolate bars, saturday i ate 3 and today i ate half a bag of M &Ms and half a bounty.

What is wrong with me!!! also i do heavy exercise in the gym 5 days aweek so thats the only thing giving me hope agaisnt yet another gain this week!!

How would other slimming world guys deal with this?

apologies for the long post!!! :p

Try the muller lights with chocolate sprinkles. They are free except for the cherry ones which are 2 1/2 (I think)

Some people mix quark with options for a choc kick. I have never tried it but believe it's good.

The hi-fi bars you can buy in class have some nice choccy flavours.

I hope this helps and you beat off that greedy choc devil!

I am a total chocoholic and just binge on the stuff until i feel ill. I couldn't stick to plan before due to eating too much chocolate, however i started back plan nearly 2 wks ago and i haven't let chocolate pass my lips, and i'm not missing it at all. Every night i have a meringue nest with total yoghurt and strawberries or other fruit, this cures my sweet tooth. I just couldn't have a small piece of chocolate and leave it at that, it just left me wanting more.

Some people have a hot chocolate and say that takes their craving away xx

The fake chocolate SW forrero roche(can't spell that) recipe on recipe page is fab hubby thought they were the real thing very sweet really hit the spot at just 1 syn each yum!

you've got a proper chocolate habit going on there lol. working in a shop must be hard tho, with all the temptation round u. Ive pretty much given up chocolate. since i started on SW, for me i stick to muller lights, and an odd hi-fi bar. but i found a low fat hot choc drink on a night like a options or caburys hilights help keep the cravings away.

yeah, find that will power :) hey u goto the gym alot so it isnt all bad,. Just say no to choc bars! lol

What about limiting yourself to a freddo or fun size choc bar - so you can have some chocolate but it won't affect your weight loss? I eat more chocolate now I am on SW because I use my syns for treats half the time and have a freddo/caramel freddo/dream bar/hot choc or curly wurly - there are so many chocolate things allowed in your syns so you don't need to go without its just being savvy and knowing the limit :)

I second emmajane, use your syns to have chocolate and enjoy it guilt free. You might find that doing this, you won't actually want the chocolate because its "legal". It can be psycological sometimes that we always want the forbidden fruit, trouble is we want the whole tree and not just one piece.

your so right, the more chocolate i eat, the more guilty i feel and the more i think "bugger it!" and eat it more...!!

ive just put all my m and ms in a half empty beer car to destroy them, as i started snacking on them without even realising!!! :D

A curly wurly is 6 syns, a plain freddo is 5.5, caramel freddo is 5 and a small size dream bar (the thin childrens one) is 5.5 syns .. I think they are all right :) Plus penguin bars are around five syns also :)

Back