• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help with points for walkers crisps??

I thought the walkers crisps were about 2 points a pack now they've changed them to sunflower oil?!! If that's not the case, then oops on my part, lol!

I'm not keen on the walkers baked (bit dry for my liking) but I do love potato heads, either those or the walkers lites, these are both 1.5 points a bag too (apart from the sour cream and chive, which I think work out at 2 points).

Hi Marie
I think the walkers baked are a bit hard and crunchy I like walkers lites or same as you say potatoe heads.These are not to bad for points either

Take Care

I can't even tell the difference between the walkers lites and normal walkers, so I always get those.

I like them crunchy! :D WW cheese puffs are nice too, if you like wotsits, 1 point a bag.

Has anyone ever found any golden wonder 'ringo's? They are low in points but I can't find them anywhere...

Ah I need your paper shop! Shame we're as far apart as can be! I wonder if any supermarket chains do them...ooh speaking of supermarkets Tesco have really annoyed me, they have stopped doing sushi in the sandwich section!

I need my 3 points of gorgeous sushi!