Help with soup needed

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by vikh, 12 January 2009 Social URL.

1. vikh

vikh Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Ok only on second day of lipotrim....already discovered the strawberry shakes are yuk....vanilla surprisingly ok and even the soup wasnt to bad...but question about the soup...can you mix it then heat in microwave instead in a saucepan?? would make life at work easier if i can

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TheMilkTrayMan

TheMilkTrayMan Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Personaly I mix it in the shaker, add cold water, chuck in the powder and shake (mixes much better in cold water, lot less lumps!), then add the boiling water from the kettle. Added bonus this way is that its the right temperature to drink, where as all hot water is too scolding!

Dont shake in the shaker with boiling water though, as it will explode!!

4. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I agree with milktray man but im sure someone will be along who makes it in the microwave just to let you know your tastes do change therfore can i suggest you try the strawberry shake again in a couple of weeks

all the best

xx Sharron

5. kered

kered Gold Member

Its been advised not to warm them in the microwave as you can lose the nutrients that way. Best just to make it with the warm water and no need for microwaving then.
    I still hate the soup on day 6.

6. plussizebarbie

plussizebarbie Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    slim and save
    i just put mine in a jug, add hot water and then blitz it with the hand whisk.Just had some now and it was foul as i didnt add paprika or pepper to it!!!xxx

7. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    you cant put it in the microwave. just add boiling water x

8. Playdoll

Playdoll I'm losing it big time !!

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(23.03%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ohh I must have missed that tip about adding paprika / pepper I've saved a sachet of soup to try again I'm really hoping I can get to like it otherwise I'm looking at 8 months of strawberry and vanilla . I can't stand the chocolate ones :rolleyes:

9. Purpleangel

Purpleangel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    always add paprika and pepper and you will grow to love the soup.....or at least stomache it...lol

10. vikh

vikh Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    cheers.....i find the soup ok which is odd as before this i refused to touch all packet foods....will retry strawberry at some point when i am feeling brave....the bars were....well hell is the only word...Just coming to the end of day 3 so still very early days but so far its been easier then i thought.
    Have to say reading forums helps loads as reminds you why your doing it
    xx

11. *daisy*

*daisy* Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    i liked the soup ont the 1st day and liked it (with pepper) however i tried to have it yesterday and couldnt stop heaving ?? .i was having a panic coz i have another 3 sachets left but my wonderful friend has saved the day and has a few packs of strawberry left so she has just brought them round what a life saver !!

12. kered

kered Gold Member

You could also try adding chilli flakes to your soup.
    I tried another one this morning before WI as it was all I had left, but I still dont like it. I swapped my remaining 2 when I went for my appt.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.