Help with starting....

hazel1975

have been lurking on here for several weeks now and found all the info really useful, especially as I believed all the negative press i had read previously.

I am going to start Lipotrim - thats for definite but its a matter of when.

I am doing the Playtext moonwalk on 17th May and for those that have never heard of it, its a 26 mile powerwalk around london at night in your bra, raising money for breast cancer. I also have a 20 mile practise walk this Monday and I know I wil struggle to get through both walks without the usual energy bars and carbs they give us before we set off to keep us going.

I dont want to start on LT and then to fail after just a week so do you think its worth waiting until after the walk on the 17th is over? I have read that a lot of people do have more energy but its a big risk to take incase i feel pants and waste all my weeks training....

any suggestions?

thank you!

dont know how much you have to lose but try and keep your diary fairly free while on LT to give yourself the best chance...Good luck xx

i would reccomend waiting till it's over,,you wont have much energy the 1st week or 2,,so better off holding off i reckon

Yeah starting after may be a good idea..good luck hun xx

I think the guys are right....do the walk hun then concentrate on LT. Maybe cut the carbs down now then the transition will be easier.

Thanks everyone! Am going to leave it till after and then give it 100%
Have got 3 stone - maybe a little more if it will shift so am really looking forward to getting started.

Back