Help with WW maintaince please

MellowYellow

:)Hi there,

I finally reach my goal last night of 10st 7lbs.

My leader didnt have any maintenance books (will get one next week) and was in a bit of a rush, she just mentioned that i needed to increase daily points by 6 to maintain.

Can anyone who is maintaining with WW, clarify this and give me any other advice please. Thanks

I think any WW maintainers post in the WW forum rather than the maintenance forum. I'll move your post up there where you'll get more support :)

Congrats!!!! Thats fab :)

Well when I got to goal, my leader advised me to increase my points gradually, 2 a day each week til I got a stay the same. I kept losing for a good few weeks, but finally found the balance. I tend to still eat 18 a day during the week, then just have extra at the weekend.

Good luck xxx

i;ve heard all you do is add on 6 points to your allowance.. but this to me seems an awful lot in comparison to how much you can have for 6 points (portion of plain noodles.. and still have 2 points spare!!! lol) so i would stick with what purple star had done and go for 2 a day and see how that goes for you, then maybe 3 a day etc until you find it sticks at 10st 7lbs more or less :)

Hiay it really depends on how your body copes.
You can up it by 2 every day and if you dont put on weight that week try another point each day. They say up to a maximum of 6 points but i start to put weight on after adding 5 points so i stuck with the 4 extra each day.

Of course i may have a bad week and put on weight but im just more strict the next again week.

Forgot to say......

A MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS
:talk017:
:happy096::happy096::happy096:

Back