I'm new - Hi ... also please can you help me with breakfasts?

Bumbler

Morning all

I started SW this week, today is day 4 and I'm really enjoying it. I have about 2 stone to lose and it feels quite refreshing to be doing something about it finally and on a plan that feels as though it could really work for me.

I was after some advice on breakfast please if you don't mind?
I don't like to eat as soon as I'm up so need something I can take to work with me, this week I took a boiled egg, ham and tomato sandwich which I ate at about 9.30, the bread was my healthy B and it really filled me up.
But I'm liking the idea of using my B's on alpen bars instead as they are the sort of sweet treat I know will help keep me on track through the day whilst saving my syns for other things.
So what I'm after is filling & portable breakfast choices that don't use my Healthy B?
I thought about fruit salad and yogurt but I don't know if that would be enough to keep me going.

Does anyone have any other ideas please?

Thanks so much!

Egg muffins! They're like little muffin-shaped quiches (no pastry). You can add whatever fillings you like (mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon).

Do the quiche muffins reheat in the microwave ok?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Bumbler, welcome to SW and to Mini's :)

I'm like you, I can't eat breakfast when I wake up and eat it at my desk at about 9:30. I take a banana, some other fruit (usually strawberries) and a yogurt for my breakfast which I usually find keeps me going until lunchtime :)

Back