Need help please!

Hi all, I wonder if anyone could help me, I have lost 3 stone on Atkins but my doctor has advised me to go on a different diet so I have decided to try WW. I have most of the info (I live in Turkey so I can't join a class) and have worked out I need 40 points a day. I am slightly confused with what the 49 per week thing is. Is that on top of your daily points? It seems like loads which is where I have got confused! Thanks in advance and any help would be great

You have a daily limit to use within your day or you lose it you cannot carry it over to the next day.

You also get a weekly amount to use as you wish throughout the week, you dont have to use them if you dont need them or just use a few.

Hope that helps

Hi all, I wonder if anyone could help me, I have lost 3 stone on Atkins but my doctor has advised me to go on a different diet so I have decided to try WW. I have most of the info (I live in Turkey so I can't join a class) and have worked out I need 40 points a day. I am slightly confused with what the 49 per week thing is. Is that on top of your daily points? It seems like loads which is where I have got confused! Thanks in advance and any help would be great

Ditto what Sweet as Pie said! Dailies must be used every day to keep you healthy and well but Weeklies are there for life's little dramas/treats etc! Some people find they work best with none, some people use a few (that's me!) and aome people splurge them all every week (I wish). Good Luck and any more questions please ask. X

Hi! Unfortunately propoints is now history so the only ways to find out your Smartpoints daily/ weekly allowance are to either join a class ( which you can't do) join online, or I think you can get your allowance from the calculators available to buy ( but don't quote me on that one!) Most people's dailies seem to have gone up but their weeklies have dropped (although I don't think there's a lot of difference when you add them together! ) As you lose weight my leader said your weeklies drop in blocks of 7 , usually for each 10lb ish that you lose , or until losses stop! Hope I haven't confused you altogether! Good luck! Sal x

I was just going to continue wth Propoints as all the info I have is propoints, that will still work won't it? So if I lose 10 pounds my weekly allowance will drop to 42 points? What about my daily allowance? Thanks!

Would anybody mind checking if my pp info is correct? Quarter of an avocado - 3 pts, 1oz/28gm cheddar - 3 pts, sml chicken breast, no skin - 3 pts, uncooked pasta 2 oz/ gm - 5 pts. Worried my info out of date. Thanks so much

I was just going to continue wth Propoints as all the info I have is propoints, that will still work won't it? So if I lose 10 pounds my weekly allowance will drop to 42 points? What about my daily allowance? Thanks!

Things have different values on SP and PP so I
Don't see how this approach can work?!? Why not just do PP? X

Hi, yes that is what i am planning to do (PP). I don't have any of the point info for SP. The questions I have asked re point values are referring to PP. My lists are old and were given to me and I suspect American as they use 0z. Any questions I have asked were about PP. Thanks

Hi, yes that is what i am planning to do (PP). I don't have any of the point info for SP. The questions I have asked re point values are referring to PP. My lists are old and were given to me and I suspect American as they use 0z. Any questions I have asked were about PP. Thanks

Your weekly allowance won't drop with PP, it stays at 49pp no matter what weight you lose

Great thanks, I have worked out my daily to be 40 which seems loads - though I have a good 8 stone to lose which is prob why, how often should I reassess that? Thanks for your help.

Great thanks, I have worked out my daily to be 40 which seems loads - though I have a good 8 stone to lose which is prob why, how often should I reassess that? Thanks for your help.

It's normally when you go into the next stone bracket that it changes? X

Back