Help - yukky mouth

GirlyChick

On a mission
Hi guys,
on day 4 and going well but have a really yukky mouth today. I've brushed and brushed but there is still a greasy coating on my tongue :yuk: Any advice or is it just part of the first week??xx??

This is ketosis, I find a mint mouth spray really helps...

Get used to it hun, smelly breath is also something you get, not nice but its an effect of ketosis :)

OK as long as I,m in ketosis thepn suppose I have to get used to it. Dont remember having a greasy mouth with LT but exante shakes seem a lot creamier but taste better xx

My breath smells but my mouth feels fine but then again I am boring I only have choc shakes hot and cold plus mixed to a paste and frozen into a cookie which can be nice if you fancy something gooey xx

Do you wash the milkshakes down with water, This tends to help stop the problem with the tongue. As for smelly breath, no escaping that x

Bub71 said:
My breath smells but my mouth feels fine but then again I am boring I only have choc shakes hot and cold plus mixed to a paste and frozen into a cookie which can be nice if you fancy something gooey xx

Ooooh gooey cookie sounds good def goin to try that xx

Susie58 said:
Do you wash the milkshakes down with water, This tends to help stop the problem with the tongue. As for smelly breath, no escaping that x

I usually drink a pint of water before my meals. Will try it after and see if helps, thanks xx

Peppermint tea is good for ketosis breath :) and its yummy with the choc shake too :D

steeleee said:
Peppermint tea is good for ketosis breath :) and its yummy with the choc shake too :D

Can we have peppermint tea?

Yeah peppermint tea is allowed, its the fruit tea's we're not allowed :)

I thought you might like the gooey cookie girls chic as I also drink my choc shakes like you...hot with coffee and made up to a pint....hum similar taste buds. You need to make it to a thick paste, put a big piece of tin foil on a small plate, hold on go back a bit, I forgot 2 sweeteners crushed in a bowl and then and the shake powder and mix before adding water to make a paste. Then put on tin foil in a cookie shape and loosely cover with remainder of foil and freeze for 2 hrs. When you are eating it use the foil to hold it as it gets very sticky and I recommend a pint of water to drink while you are eating it. Enjoy xx

Thanks Steelee I can defo feel hot mint choccamocca coming my way tommorrow xx

I thought you might like the gooey cookie girls chic as I also drink my choc shakes like you...hot with coffee and made up to a pint....hum similar taste buds. You need to make it to a thick paste, put a big piece of tin foil on a small plate, hold on go back a bit, I forgot 2 sweeteners crushed in a bowl and then and the shake powder and mix before adding water to make a paste. Then put on tin foil in a cookie shape and loosely cover with remainder of foil and freeze for 2 hrs. When you are eating it use the foil to hold it as it gets very sticky and I recommend a pint of water to drink while you are eating it. Enjoy xx

Sounds delish can't wait :eating: xx

i will b digging the peppermint tea out the back of my cupboard 4 that as it sounds really good....so thank you for that :)

Back