Help

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 27meadow, 30 June 2009 Social URL.

1. 27meadow

27meadow Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Been on the 1000 kcal step for two days and I know I shouldn't weigh myself but I have and have gained 2lbs, is this normal. So upset as its taken me ages to lose the small amount of weight I have lost so any gain feels awful. Am I never going to be able to eat normally again??

Last edited: 1 July 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. haggard_hannah

haggard_hannah Proud to be a Loser!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I haven't been on 1000 yet (I'm on 810) but my CDC said this was likely to happen when you first go on 1000 but it'll soon come off again once your body has adjusted xx

4. 27meadow

27meadow Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Thanks, anyone else. I am tempted to drop back down to SS but really want to know if this gain is normal or not?

5. abz

abz Gold Member

hey honey. it will drop off again, you may have gained a little water weight, but if you are sticking to 1000 calories you can't fail to lose weight. just stick at it.

abz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.