Help!

Ria C

Hi

At 5ft 3 and 9st 6 (goal is 8st 13- so still 7lbs to go) should I still be doing SS??

The reason I ask is that Im struggling with it now compared to when I started at 10st 8, so thought it may be to do with my BMI.

Im a bit scared if Im honest about doing a higher plan as I dont want to put any weight on and stilll have half a stone to go....I know what Im like...if I put any weight on I'll be thinking 'what the hell I may as well eat what I want now' and lose motivation to carry on...

Any help will be appreciated..thanks xx

:help2:

no you should not be doing ss when your bmi is under 25, i think i asid it was 23.4 in the other post?

p.s you will not put any weight back on if you follow the plans correctly :)

Thanks Kate,

I will speak to my cdc on Friday...she always gave me the impression that I needed to do SS to lose and the others plans to maintain...but reading the other posts on this forum I think people are still losing til they get to the very high plans....

Thanks for your advice.

Love
Ria xx

Ps thinking about starting a diary on this forum...just to keep me sane...sometimes its easier to offload stuff from your head and deal with it in a different way...am I allowed to do this on here??

yes! many people have a diary or a "blog" on this forum :D it helps alot of people xxxx good luck with your cdc hun x

Thanks Kate,

I will speak to my cdc on Friday...she always gave me the impression that I needed to do SS to lose and the others plans to maintain...but reading the other posts on this forum I think people are still losing til they get to the very high plans....

Yes, you should definitely be on at least 810. You can stay on 810 to goal (assuming goal isn't unhealthy). You can either go up the plans to lose the last little bit if you decide to before getting to goal.

Or take a slightly faster move up if at goal to restore glycogen and metabolism :)

Yes, you should definitely be on at least 810. You can stay on 810 to goal (assuming goal isn't unhealthy). You can either go up the plans to lose the last little bit if you decide to before getting to goal.

Or take a slightly faster move up if at goal to restore glycogen and metabolism :)

Back