help

Hi and welcome to the best support you can get on this forum!!! My tips are get loads and loads of water down every day and dont be tempted to eat as its so hard to get back on the straight and narrow after a slip!!
Dont be to worried as I think its quite suprising the first time how easy the diet is, I was convinced there was no way I could manage without food but suprised myself!! Good luck and just keep coming on here for the support and help. Sarahxx.

Yeah so did I and dreaded them but held nothing horrific for me!! Im sure if you set off with the water from day 1 you will be fine and have none of the headaches and stuff that some people suffer. I try to have at least 3 - 4 litres of water per day.

My tip is try not to have a binge before you start, although you havent got much time try to cut out the carbs tomorrow and drink more water than you usually do from today. This will help you through the 1st week.

Good luck for monday

Im starting tomorrow and also hate water!
Good luck

Whenyou first start drinking the water you may feel you'll never manage to drink it all but persevere. It will help with any headaches and will actually help fill the hunger pangs if you have any.

Best of luck for Monday and come back here for any encouragement you may need.

Everyone knows where you're coming from and what you want to achieve...........

Good luck Charlie and Buncey

Chris http://livelifelighter

Back