help

My tip is take each day at a time, especially when you start. IF you haven't cut down on carbs before hand I think it is slightly harder, but I cut down the week before. After the 1st day, I found the shakes etc were making me feel sick, so I split them down into 6 smaller shakes and soups and then after two weeks you can have bars (which are fantastic)..At the end of the day it is down to personal preference, but keep glugging loads and loads of water, as this is the key and ignore the chatterbox in your head !!Stay on here for motivation and support, someone will always answer any questions or concerns you have... don't forget we have all been there! Many people say the 1st time is the golden time for CD and try not to fall off!!I'm into my 5th week, and so far I have lost 22lbs, which I wouldn't of been able to do on WW or SW.. even though each day has its ups and downs I am motivated to see it through to goal and then maintain..Good luck on your journey to find the end of your rainbow, we are always here for you...Love

Hi Charlie, good luck with Monday start, your in the right place for support,,,have a look at other peoples diaries, you learn so much from reading everyones experience at different stages,whether it be good or bad days...;) :D

Take before photos, take your measurements and your starting weight and then watch the changes happen as you start to lose the weight and the inches....

Again, Good Luck....:D

cheers caz ive started a diary with all the tips and hints these before and after pics inspire me i just hate water lol

Hi Charlie,

Go the website Graphical Event Ticker for your Signature, Message Boards, Blogs and Web Page and set up a weight loss ticker by following the instructions, filling in your weight and goal, and create your own. On the finished page it gives several different versions of what to hylight and copy. Pick the BB code version , hylight it, then right click and copy.

Next go you your profile on this site, UserCP (in the blue bar above on the far left), click edit signature, and then paste it in your signature.

That is the big box which looks the same as the reply box.

Don't try and insert it in the smaller ones below the signature box.

You can click on preview to see if it is there then Click save signature and your good to go ;)

Your tracker will now appear at the bottom of every post you have!

Love Mini xxx

Good luck for next week. Just do anything to keep yourself busy. Try drinking warm water if you are struggling with the cold water.

On this diet you will soon be rewarded with weight loss and before you know it you will well into your target, Im 9 1/2 weeks in and have lost 2st6 and feel better than I have for years.

If you are struggling the 1st week do anything to keep yourself busy. I went to bed early had loads of long soaks in the bath, even knitted a scarf.

Good luck - the first week (as the others have all said) is the hardest AND ketosis means you are totally and utterly FREEZING!! BUT as soon as you get to the end of the 1st week, the weight loss is so worth it ... I'm nearing the end of my journey now and boy I feel FANTASTIC!!

This site has been hugely instrumental in keeping me on track and answering my 100s of questions, so tune in here lots!!

Good luck

Dee

Back