HELP !!!!!

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by snack, 10 October 2009 Social URL.

1. snack

snack Full Member

Help please have the aitkins book and some other stuff off the net and none seem to match .I know im allowed 20 carbs a day most of which should come from veg am i right in saying 1 cup [usa size ] of salad veg is 1 carb and one cup of califlower etc is 6 carbs ? but it say to have 3 cups a day? my meals are like this.
    B=2 x scrambled eggs 1 carb
    s=1 atkins peanut bar 2 carbsl
    L=pork 2 cups salad 2 carbs 2 oz brie 2 carbs D=chicken 3 cups salad 3 carbs only 15 carbs for the day i thought i read you can only have 3 cups of veg a day ?please help sorry forgot to mention im on induction x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. snack

snack Full Member

panic over have decided to weigh veg and get carb amount from back of pack as 1 cup of broc/cauli weighs no way near a cup. 200g of broc come out at 4 carbs xx

4. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Hi snack , I cant really help Im not very good at atkins yet - how did you lose all the weight you have lost so far - its really impressive!!

5. snack

snack Full Member

lost about 1 stone with weightwatchers but wasnt coming off as quick as id like so i did a diet very similar to LL but half the price and lost the rest in 12 weeks.It was a great diet but just felt that after 12 weeks it was time to bring in some food and as i was already in ketosis aitkins was the best for me [plus i get to eat lots of yummy food]

6. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Some Atkins books are published in the EU and some in the states, they vary because of the different way the fibre is measured.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.