HELP

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Jdrox, 13 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Jdrox

Jdrox Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I have this habit that if i cant go to class (illness or theatre etc) then for the next week i think i can eat like crazy and lose it the week after.

my oh is takin me out tonight as a surprise (WI tonight so i will miss it!) ive been so good this week!! how can i keep on track?? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi Jdrox,

Well done on being good all week, it would be a shame to throw all your hard work away tonight.

I am sure you can still enjoy a meal out with your OH if you plan ahead what you are going to eat.

Hopefully someone here might have some ideas of what to eat when out for the night!

I hope you have a lovely evening.

Love Mini xxx

4. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Do you know where you're going tonight? They may have an online menu so you can be good - then it'd be a shame to eat badly tomorrow and ongoing since you've put effort into this last week and tonight! Imagine how fab you'll feel when you see two-weeks loss all at once! Whoop!

5. Ellie65

Ellie65 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World/waiting WLS
    Hi there Idrox welcome, cant you get weighed before you go out for your meal??

6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Why don't you get weighed and then go out? Or go out tomorrow?
    One lady at my group always "has" to go out on a Tuesday - why? I don't know, I have a feeling she picks it on purpose!!

But anyway, if you can get weighed then it's best to, or is there another class you can go to tomorrow to keep you on track?

7. Jdrox

Jdrox Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    just to let you know guys he didnt take me out for dinner but to see jersey boys!! it was a lovely night and coz it started at half 7 in london i couldnt make weigh in beforehand but .... wait for it.... this tuesday i had managed to stick to it and lost 4and a half pounds!! woooo thanks for all your help xx

8. Ellie65

Ellie65 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World/waiting WLS
    Brilliant!!!!

:wow::wow::wow:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.