help!

nicolaann

im in my first week and get weight monday and i dont think ive lost anythin! i was doing calorie counting previously and lost 18lb by my scales in 5 weeks but the weight loss kinda stopped then so i joined WW for a bit of help and the encouragement, anyway it keeps bugging me that i seem to be eating more now.. im allowed 28points (ive put my lifestyle at 0pts) and i seem to be eating loads, i even managed to save points for a meal out friday and ive been extreemly honnest on my food planner weighed what i need to weigh and not left anything out. I would be absolutely mortified if i hadnt lost anythin this week with it being my 1st week, a lady lost 7.5lbs when i joined and it was her 1st week, when i started dieting i lost 8lb in my first week but im worried that as i went strait from that to this that i may not loose.. sorry for the rambling post im just so scared ill be embarased! plus ive walked at least 3 miles a day since joining.. so more activity than normal.. eeek!
nic x

Stop fretting nic, if you have weighed, pointed accurately and kept within your points you will have lost weight.

It is natural to be concerned when changing plans. As you say you are eating loads and have saved points for a meal out - thats the beauty of ww - eating well and living well. you have done well so far so try and relax and enjoy the plan.

Even if you didnt lose you would not be made to feel embarrassed at the scales, so carry on doing what you are doing and you will lose.

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow, let us know how you get on

thanks hun for your reasurance.. i went to weigh in and lost 2.5lbs made up! i have eatten loads and if i can manage that each week ill be a happy bunny.. plus its broken my little plateau!
thanks again nic x

Well done on your loss. On my first week, now on week three, I only lost 2 lbs, I was expecting more, but last week I lost three and already Im starting to feel the difference. Its hard to get into your head that you can have so much food, when your head is telling you that you shouldnt be eating that much to get the weight off. Keep with it and you will see the results. Julie x

thankyou so much, i feel much more comfortable this week knowing if i track and stick to my points it will come off! im eating so much better too without obsessing over it! thanks nic x

Back