HELP !!!

Anthony Smith

Slimmer 2010
Its my weigh in tomorrow,

and i want to eat everything,

I have even thought about not going tomorrow so i can scoff today then get back on track for next week,

I think im going to die !!! LOL

Noo don't do it...
have some water, and maybe some Fruities if you have some .. somthing low pointed. you'll probebly find after having that you wont want to scoff x

NO! Dont, itll be the start of a slippery slope.... if you DO over eat, bite the bullet, go to class and start afresh ... the whole 'Ill fix it for next week' thing never works xx

Hi how you doing? I know it's hard at times but remember how you feel at weigh ins ????
How does a gain compare to a loss make you feel?
Is there any reasons what are making you want to eat?
I had my 2nd gain in 23 weeks and I have stuck to plan 100% and mentally it's a struggle this week,I hope you got through the wanting to eat and weigh in is good :) x

surf the net,walk the dog have a bath, tidy up your cd collection -anything but eat

Thank you you lot,

I have decided that I will stop going to my weekly meetings and go it alone, so today I went to get my self a pair of some weight watchers heavy duty precision electronic scales and will start from Monday, I have created my own trackers and a set of new goals,

so wish me luck

:D

Good Luck. If thats what makes you happier then do it that way..

Im sure everything will go smoothly for you. You always have the support here too.

:)

Thank you guys, And yes I am always lurking here and will deffo ask if I need support

Wish me luck (hopefully I will not need it)

x

Gu I'm a loner too have been this time from day 1, you can do it were here to get you there, I've still got 4.5 stones to go so will live here for ever ;)
Well done on making a decision that you feels best for you

Gu I'm a loner too have been this time from day 1, you can do it were here to get you there, I've still got 4.5 stones to go so will live here for ever ;)
Well done on making a decision that you feels best for you

Yeah I feel like it is the best decision as I see someone else somewhere on this forum say that you cant keep going to these meetings for the rest of your life, so im taking it as bettering my lifestyle independently :)

BTW - You look great well done so far !

Keep it up !

Ah thanx , I think we know when we are ready to go it alone and we always have the option to go back to meetings , well done your doing great x

Ah thanx , I think we know when we are ready to go it alone and we always have the option to go back to meetings , well done your doing great x

No problem :)

And yeah absolutely,

I just like it like this now, no pressure from weekly meetings too :D !

Oh and P.S - First day down, good good !

x

Hey, doing great had to weigh myself this morning instead of tomorrow morning and have lost 3 1/2lbs so that is a good start on my own :D

x

Congrats on the fab loss! :woohoo:

That's brilliant! I'm doing it on my own too, haven't been to a meeting since I lost the first 24 odd lbs.
If you do HAVE to eat something (I'm a binge eater) here's a couple of things I do, one is rather gross (sorry!). I either eat anything I can with zero points. Mainly carrots, tomatoes, celery etc. Boring but sometimes works.
OR.... I have a bite of what I fancy (like a chocolate or a sweet) chew it a little to taste it, then spit it out. Well I did say it was gross!

Keep it up, your weight loss is fantastic!

Thank you all :D

And yes RJLUCY I do that some times too, it is a big gross but it so works :D

x

mmm...not sure I'd have the self control to spit it out!!!...better to do without sometimes...but then again a little of what you fancy..........

Back