HELP!!

paul1

HELP!! last day on lipotrim tfr but its bank holiday tomorrow and cant go the chemist so got no shakes and dont know what to eat

That is a bummer. You could just up your water intake and have a few hot drinks as well. One day with no shakes, whilst not advisable, will not affect your health. If already in ketosis you shouldn't feel hungry.
If you do want to eat, perhaps just have a little protein like chicken.

Where are you maybe if someones close they could get you a shake... I changed my weigh in due to this bank holiday so if means I have extra shakes now just in case... I'm sure others are in the same situation and could spare one....

We are all on the same situation and would help out if we can...

you should have lots of fluids plus you can have boiled eggs,they have 76 calories per egg and they wont kick you out of ketosis. hope it goes well for you whatever you decide.

Tough situation!! Im surprised your pharmacy didnt forsee this. When you go in you should get some extra shakes so this doesnt happen again. As for now maybe post where u live and im sure if someone close to your area see's they'll giv you some of theirs. If i was you and didnt manage to get any id prob just drink lots of water, do without and get my shakes early in the morning.

How did u get on paul?

Back