HELP!

emma simmonds

Im supposed to be finishing my 2nd week 2day but i have been eating all week!

I really want to do it but it makes me sooooo unhappy. im thinking about moving to 790 instead of ss.

Is any one else doing this and how is weight loss on it?

i feel like such a failure, i couldn't even make 2 weeks without caving!:eek:

Im supposed to be finishing my 2nd week 2day but i have been eating all week!

I really want to do it but it makes me sooooo unhappy. im thinking about moving to 790 instead of ss.

Is any one else doing this and how is weight loss on it?

i feel like such a failure, i couldn't even make 2 weeks without caving!:eek:

What have you been eating?

Speak to your CDC about 790 ... it really is a good plan and you shouldn't feel hungry on it. Have you been drinking enough water??? Sometimes we mistake hunger for being thirsty.

I was just going to say the same thing flirty! I'm definately in ketosis but still getting the 'hunger' pangs...I drink a glass of water and hey presto. Gone!

Don't beat yourself up about eating, and definately give 790 a go...it may just suit you down to the ground :)

Ok, only talking from experience but I use to have weeks where I fealt really hungry and I just added a meal (like AAM) then other weeks I was fine so maybe your body still needs time to adjust. 790 does work and will give your body chance to adjust to your new fab diet. Snack on chicken or cottage cheese at least your ketosis levels will not diminish as the more crap that goes in the more hungry you will feel. Love bunny xx

I found it difficult to stay on the wagon after falling off so many times and I now have three weeks on 790 done!

So far I am very happy with my losses...

Weigh in: Monday
Aim for June - 9lbs
Week 1: 4lbs :)
Week 2: 2lbs :)
Week 3: 3lbs.:) 9lbs. off!!!:D
Week 4:

Thanks guys, i love this site! if it wasn't for this i would have given up long ago!

Thank you for all your advice, i really appreciate it and i'm definatly going to give 790 a go.

I have spoken to my CDC and she said the same thing, give it a go and don't beat yourself up about it.

Im starting the 790 wagon 2nite and i cant wait.:)

Back