HELP?????

Vanilla

Wanna Be Skinny
Am on day 5 and i'm 100% following the diet but it seems like my scale is stuck in the same numbers,Am i gonna lose something?

Don't panic. Firstly are you drinking enough water - and then some more! Are you coming up to TOTM? Are you actually eating all your shakes etc? This diet will work if you stick to it. I often don't see a loss on day 3 4 and 5 each week and start to worry that i won't lose anything at my weigh in even though I have been 100% - but by the time the weigh in comes around it has gone! hang in there and let us know how you get one.

Thanx Setas, i am drinking 2litres of water per day and 3 shakes lets hope it will happen as you said.

It will - even if you have a not so good loss one week it will balance out -I haven't cheated at all for 14 weeks and discounting my first week (13lbs) my losses have varied from 2lbs to 7 lbs - for no reason. All i kept getting told was weight loss isn't linear! Keep going and let us know how you get on.

I was even thinking of giving up because 2007 i've done LL and i saw the weight shredding off in 4 days and this is surprising me now, trust me if i didn't talk to you i was about to make myself a bacon sandwich but now am gonna have a banana shake as custard, thanx hun

don't you dare give up! Its worth it really!! Give me a shout if you want to talk/chat - pm me and I'll geive you details

Thanx hun you are a starrrrrrrrr

Setas it totally right hunnie, please dont give up!!! its natural for your body to hold water, expel water at different rates, its prob nothing more than that and it will balance out. when i did LL my losses were varying between 2lb and 6lb a week, so please dont dispair and ul be greatly rewarded hun xxx

im so glad its not just me! im only on day 3 but the first time i did it i lost lbs overnight so to not be seeing anything coming off (the 7lbs on my ticker was pre-cambridge) in one of the hardest parts of the diet can be really demotivating! fingers crossed the scales start moving for us soon! :D Xx

Fingers cross sexxymummy because i really wanna do this and am gonna stick to it 100% so lets do it hun

Don't worry stick with it, you are sticking to plan it will come off! The first time i cd the scales didn't move all week until literally my weigh day! I find I get quite bloated the first few days back on it, maybe my body's adjusting to it again. I'm on day 4 today & the scales say -1lb, & that's naked in the morn before any shakes or water! Some people seem to he luckier, my best friend comes off it & gorges then goes back on & loses 5lb in the first 3 days! Which is great motivation to keep going! Alas we are not all like that but I promise it will come off!! Xxx

Don't give up, mine have said the same thing for 3 days now but it will drop eventually. I've decided to just stick my fingers up at the scales not the diet!! Maybe try to up your water a bit, I normally drink 3 litres a day but am hoping to do 3.5/4 today.xx

I *think* 2L is the minimum, So it might be worth upping your water a bit more x
I found that the scales didn`t shift then did in time for weigh in ;)

Well done for not giving up Xxx

banana custard? yum how do you make that just with a little less water?

I know but you just have to add a little first and keep on stirring until the lumps disappear then u add more and then pop it in the microwave and it taste lush trust me

That sounds yum! Might try that tonight :D xx

Back