Help!!

Chocolate

Hi guys

I have lost over 2 1/2 stone on SS last year, I have managed to keep off 1 1/2 stone of that weight but I really struggled getting back on SS after Xmas. I basically can't do SS anymore (I was actually driving myself mental!) anyhows, I went to WW and have started doing their new Pro Points Plan. Now, I am not expecting no where near the quick weight loss results as SS however I have only lost 4Ilb in three weeks. I am finding it really slow to the point I am really getting depressed with it all..

I was considering perhaps doing either step 3 or step 4 of Cambridge and I am thinking that the weight loss will be quicker than that of Weight Watchers, I would be happy with 2Ilb per week!

Any one advise??

Cheers

Hi guys

I have lost over 2 1/2 stone on SS last year, I have managed to keep off 1 1/2 stone of that weight but I really struggled getting back on SS after Xmas. I basically can't do SS anymore (I was actually driving myself mental!) anyhows, I went to WW and have started doing their new Pro Points Plan. Now, I am not expecting no where near the quick weight loss results as SS however I have only lost 4Ilb in three weeks. I am finding it really slow to the point I am really getting depressed with it all..

I was considering perhaps doing either step 3 or step 4 of Cambridge and I am thinking that the weight loss will be quicker than that of Weight Watchers, I would be happy with 2Ilb per week!

Any one advise??

Cheers

Whoa, now hold on there Chocolate! This panic, which trust me we all have felt, is not going to help you.
Many of us find CD very, very hard after the first time and some of us :)o) after the 7th as well. SOME of us (ok, me) have copped out and are doing something else - SW for me, WW and so on for the others.

I think you should stick to the plan you have made and plod on, settling for losing a couple of pounds each week. You don't have far to go - trust me - a stone is nothing!!

Some of the 'not first time CDers' aren't losing much more than a pound or 2 each week either you know.

Hang on in there! You are doing better than you think, don't let panic derail you.

Back