help

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lizziej2, 25 July 2007 Social URL.

1. lizziej2

lizziej2 Member

Diet:
    cd
    i have done two week not am defently in ketotis have tested but not seem to be losing any inches i have stuck to like glue although i do chew surgar free gum please some advice or encouragment:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lizziej2

lizziej2 Member

Diet:
    cd
    sorry not to sure where the not fits in am in ketotis

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hi Lizzie, how much weight have you lost?? Sometimes people lose lbs and not inches, and vice versa. If you have stuck to the plan and not eaten anything then you should be in ketosis. If you are really concerned, you could always buy some ketostix from your CDC.

Hope that helps :)

5. lizziej2

lizziej2 Member

Diet:
    cd
    i have got some am i am i lost 8 pounds on first weigh in but cdc is away till 5 dont have scales at home x

6. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

if your in ketosis you must be burning fat hun. I'm on day 9 so I don't claim to know it all but if your stick says you're in ketosis then you must be losing the fat,,, you may be losing it where you won't notice for a while, maybe on your legs, your back, your arms, the weight loss will be evenly spread around your body, wait til the next weigh in an you will deffo see a difference in your clothes feeling lose. I lost 9lb in my first week and my cdc said that 5lb aprrox would have been water (we always lose a lot of water in week one on any diet) and the other 4lbs approx would be PURE FAT. I've not changed clothes size or anything (yet) but can deffo feel a difference in my size, no one else can tell really, maybe when I've lost a couple of stone, that's when people will notice, and with you too of course. Stay with it though hun, don't let this put you off, there is no way that you won't notice the inches soon!! It will happen.:D:D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.