Help

Hey hunni that's just the right attitude! So u slipped up...but yr back on it and probably twice as determined! Good for u! Xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks Dawn, am feeling all positive and it feels great :D
How are you getting on?

Well I think I'm doing ok thanks :) Decided to have a few salads this week as I feel as thought the scales are stuck atm lol!:scale: I've been very good, stayed on plan, not gone over my syns, been using my exercise bike, even spent 4 hours in the garden today mowing the lawn, tidying up etc. but its totm and I feel rather bloated :mad: I never really noticed it before I started back on sw, probably because I was always totally STUFFED from pigging out :eek: But now I feel it much more. So I'm hoping to be extra careful over the next few days in an effort to not gain when I weigh in on Thursday!!!
I have the nearly 3 weeks off work now as I have to use up my annual leave before April so I'm really looking forward to trying some new recipes from the thread on here. Got lots of jobs to do around the house too...painting, clearing out rubbish, carpet cleaning (my little doggy has mouth cancer and constantly drools) so I should be kept busy. Dad has 2 more rt appts this week and has been very unwell with the treatments so I need to keep an eye on him...so hopefully with one thing or another I shall be busier than when I'm working lol!
Keep in touch hun xx
P.S. Can't get into the green tea thing...other family members rave over it! Which tea do u have? xx
:coffee:

22 March (Green Day)

(B)Alpen light bar (part HEB), Pear and a nectarine
Yoo light yog (2 Syns)
(L) Half carton of carrott and corriander soup (HEB)
(S) x3 babybell light (HEA)
(D) Pasta and quorn pieces in chopped toms, mushrooms, onion, sweetcorn, chicken bovril
Cheese (HEA)
(S) will have an alpen light as part HEB later :D

Drinks - lots of water
x2 green tea
x1 lemon and ginger tea

Well I think I'm doing ok thanks :) Decided to have a few salads this week as I feel as thought the scales are stuck atm lol!:scale: I've been very good, stayed on plan, not gone over my syns, been using my exercise bike, even spent 4 hours in the garden today mowing the lawn, tidying up etc. but its totm and I feel rather bloated :mad: I never really noticed it before I started back on sw, probably because I was always totally STUFFED from pigging out :eek: But now I feel it much more. So I'm hoping to be extra careful over the next few days in an effort to not gain when I weigh in on Thursday!!!
I have the nearly 3 weeks off work now as I have to use up my annual leave before April so I'm really looking forward to trying some new recipes from the thread on here. Got lots of jobs to do around the house too...painting, clearing out rubbish, carpet cleaning (my little doggy has mouth cancer and constantly drools) so I should be kept busy. Dad has 2 more rt appts this week and has been very unwell with the treatments so I need to keep an eye on him...so hopefully with one thing or another I shall be busier than when I'm working lol!
Keep in touch hun xx
P.S. Can't get into the green tea thing...other family members rave over it! Which tea do u have? xx
:coffee:

Sounds like your really busy Dawn, Hope your dads appointments go okay this week. Hope you have a good weight loss, you should do with all the exercise! :)
i dont really like the green tea either but i know its good for me... :eek: I have been having twinings green tea with lemon (yuck) but tried green tea with pink grapefruit and citris today and was actually quite nice!

Thanks Nellylou, been pretty busy today but then got stopped in mid flow as I stubbed my toe on a chest of drawers...OMG did it hurt! After swearing at the offending furniture and hobbling downstairs to show hubby the damage, I was bitterly disappointed that I cudnt even find a bruise, let alone the compound fracture I was CONVINCED I must have lol! Anyway 2 paracetamol later I set off to meet dads Macmillan nurse...wearing a rather fetching pair if flip flops! Anyway things went well at dads although she thinks he maybe needs an elec bed now as his mob is poor and my Stepmum is having probs gettin him up in the mornings.
Diets going well today but had to giv the exercise bike a miss due to toe injury lol! But I am pleased to report I finally have a bruise!
Take care, hope u have a gd day tomorrow x

Sould like you are both doing really well and coping with all the chalanges that live seems to throw us at the worst times!

Keep it up girls.

Im doing an extra easy day today and doesnt seem right... feel like I have so much choice.

Extra Easy :confused:

(B) Pear and a nectarine, muller light yog
1 green tea with pineapple and grapefuit
(L) Tom and herb mugshot (free) SW Quiche, bacon, mushrooms, onions and sweetcorn
(D) Leek and pot pie - powters sausages x3 = 3syns
Plain flour - 2.25
25G Cheese - 6
Semi skimmed Milk (HEA) not quite 250ml but had 2 cups of tea with milk earlier
x2 Alpen light choc and fudge (HEB)

Oh gawd, boyfriend cooking leek and pot pie thought it was going to simply be sliced pots and leeks cooked with fry light and then baked in the oven, but he seems to be adding cheese and milk and am now scared! dont have the heart to say am not going to eat it as have been nagging at him to make it for ages.

Update
The pie was lovely, but he used 300 ml of semi skimmed milk (ok) 50g of cheese and some flour
(worked it out and it came to 5.5 syns) so I wil lsyn the cheese and flour and HEA the milk

Last edited:
Hey hun...don't panic about the pie (sounds yummy btw). Maybe you can count the milk as yr hex a? Then just syn the cheese? Doubt there was a massive amount in it anyway :) If yr still worried u cud always cut yr syns down a bit tomorrow xx. Bless yr lovely chappie for cooking for u tho! Xx

24 March (Green Day)

(B) Pear and muller light yog
Special K (HEB) Semi skimmed milk (HEA)
(L) Tesco sushi - 2 syns
Pineapple and weetabix oaty bar (HEB)
Nectarine
(D)Left over leek and potato pie, Cabbage and baked beans
Cheese = HEA
Flour = 3 syns
Milk= 3 syns
Green tea x2

Exercise - Have started walking the long way to work 35 minutes instead of 15 minutes, am hoping this will make a difference to the scales
30 mins of aerobics

Last edited:
Hey sweetie, how's it going?
Diary is looking good so I'd say u were back 'in the zone'!
Good to see the yummy pie wasn't as synful as u thought! Your chap is smashing...well done him for looking after you xx
I'm really dreading tomorrow...we have had to book our little Sophie into the vets to put her to sleep. I'm devastated, she's my baby and I love her to bits. She fell on her face and split the tumour open and its bled on and off all day. She's only had 1/2 slice of ham to eat and a few syringes of water. Bless her, she's in a real state and we just can't watch her suffer any more.

Hey sweetie, how's it going?
Diary is looking good so I'd say u were back 'in the zone'!
Good to see the yummy pie wasn't as synful as u thought! Your chap is smashing...well done him for looking after you xx
I'm really dreading tomorrow...we have had to book our little Sophie into the vets to put her to sleep. I'm devastated, she's my baby and I love her to bits. She fell on her face and split the tumour open and its bled on and off all day. She's only had 1/2 slice of ham to eat and a few syringes of water. Bless her, she's in a real state and we just can't watch her suffer any more.

Awww Dawn, Im so sorry for you :( I hope your okay. I know what you mean about her being your baby, I have a little cat and I love him to bits and cats generally arnt as social as dogs (he certainly isnt) lots of love. xx

Green Day 25/03/2011
(B) Weetabix oaty (HEB) Pear and Yoo light yog (2.5 syns)
(S) 2 cups of tea with milk and 1 baby bell light (HEA) not sure im meant to do this but its a 1 off!
(L) Tesco Sushi - 3 syns
Another oaty bar (Had forgotton how good they are!) Am prob going to syn it so I can have my other HEB and HEA later - 6 Syns
(D) Quorn Sausages, Mashed pot and cabbage

Awww Dawn, Im so sorry for you :( I hope your okay. I know what you mean about her being your baby, I have a little cat and I love him to bits and cats generally arnt as social as dogs (he certainly isnt) lots of love. xx

Thank you Nellylou xx It has been a very trying day. Sophie went peacefully to sleep at the vets this morning, but it was traumatic earlier. She collapsed and her breathing wasn't too good...all we could do was wrap her up and cuddle her to keep her warm, and tell her we loved her, until the vets opened. :cry:
Once again your diary looks good...think I mite start popping round for tea lol! :eating:
Well I'm not brilliant company tonight but didn't want the day to pass without chatting to you. Hope you have another good day tomorrow hun xx

Thank you Nellylou xx It has been a very trying day. Sophie went peacefully to sleep at the vets this morning, but it was traumatic earlier. She collapsed and her breathing wasn't too good...all we could do was wrap her up and cuddle her to keep her warm, and tell her we loved her, until the vets opened. :cry:
Once again your diary looks good...think I mite start popping round for tea lol! :eating:
Well I'm not brilliant company tonight but didn't want the day to pass without chatting to you. Hope you have another good day tomorrow hun xx

Hello Dawn, hope your starting to feel a bit better hun, its so sad when your pets go. Havent been on for a while and just saw your message. How are you doing on plan? xxx
p.s you would be welcome for tea anytime ;)

Sat and Sunday were not good days for me and couldnt tell you really what I ate but incldes mini eggs and chips and sausage from the chip shop. Had been out on Sat pm and drunk too much although was on plan all day and no food naughties till the next day when felt to rubbish to leave the sofa and bf was in charge of feeding me.....

Tuesday 29th(Extra easy)

Weetabix Oaty bar (HEB) Yoo Yog (2.5)
Milk (HEA)
Mugshot and cooked chicken pieces
Apple
Velvet crunch crisps (4 syns)
Slimming world quiche - Ham, onion, sweetcorn
Muller light
Syns 6.5 - I know I wasnt very good yesterday, didnt eat enough fruit and veg wil lbe better today!!

Extra Easy - 30th March
Breakfast - x2 Alpen light (HEB) Mango and Apple
Lunch - Tesco sushi - 3 syns
Snack - little piece of SW quiche
Dinner - x3 powers sausages - 3 syns, SW chips, Beans and 2 eggs fried in fry light
FF yogurt

Last edited:
Hi stranger! ;)

So...Good weekend then lol!!! :rolleyes: :party0036: Shouldn't worry about it too much...we all do it :sign0007: and its so not the end of the world. You're back now :clap: and thats what counts! Ooooh...god I sound so BOSSY! :copon:
I've been ok thanks, missing Sophie of course but trying to keep busy. I'm off work till nxt Thurs using up my leave so I've been mowing the lawn, cleaning carpets, washing...:superwoman: anything to keep on track! Today I was out the house by 07.30hrs following my daughter in her car as she was having a trial day working at a childrens nursery and its quite a long way away...she was worried about getting lost bless her! Well...we got lost of course :eek: And we also had to negotiate a SWAN which had landed in the middle of the duel carriageway :eek: but we got there in the end...only hope she gets on ok! Then I had to nip home, get hubby to transfer some money so I could pop to the estate agents to give them the 'holding fee' on a flat that my son and his girlfriend want to rent. Then back home to find other son home between lessons (he's 24 & back at college) and trying to cut his own hair with the clippers :sigh: So having sorted him out he then rather sheepishly said he'd agreed that his dad, my ex husband, could come round as they were gona sort out his car insurance on the computer :flamingmad: ...lovely! Anyway it's all done now so thought I'd have an hour on here!
Keep going hunni!!! You can pull it back if you try hard :cross:

Hi stranger! ;)

So...Good weekend then lol!!! :rolleyes: :party0036: Shouldn't worry about it too much...we all do it :sign0007: and its so not the end of the world. You're back now :clap: and thats what counts! Ooooh...god I sound so BOSSY! :copon:
I've been ok thanks, missing Sophie of course but trying to keep busy. I'm off work till nxt Thurs using up my leave so I've been mowing the lawn, cleaning carpets, washing...:superwoman: anything to keep on track! Today I was out the house by 07.30hrs following my daughter in her car as she was having a trial day working at a childrens nursery and its quite a long way away...she was worried about getting lost bless her! Well...we got lost of course :eek: And we also had to negotiate a SWAN which had landed in the middle of the duel carriageway :eek: but we got there in the end...only hope she gets on ok! Then I had to nip home, get hubby to transfer some money so I could pop to the estate agents to give them the 'holding fee' on a flat that my son and his girlfriend want to rent. Then back home to find other son home between lessons (he's 24 & back at college) and trying to cut his own hair with the clippers :sigh: So having sorted him out he then rather sheepishly said he'd agreed that his dad, my ex husband, could come round as they were gona sort out his car insurance on the computer :flamingmad: ...lovely! Anyway it's all done now so thought I'd have an hour on here!
Keep going hunni!!! You can pull it back if you try hard :cross:

Good to hear from you, glad you doing okay!
God what a day you have had, lol. Made me chuckle about the Swan, dont know how you managed to get it out the way, very pretty but scary birds! :eek: Hope you managed to keep out of your ex's way and it wasn't too akward??
I keep reading about the 30 day shread DVD and think I am going to order it , it apparantly has really good results but makes you feel like you are going to collapse! :confused::( Feeling like I need to do something drastic as although I can see my body shape changing the scales are still not moving and need to loose weight before my next appointment in May.
Any way going to have an early night - still feeling the affects from Sat pm:drunk: (getting old now)speak soon. xx

P.S Big congratulations on your 2 stone award!!!!:happy096::happy096:

Thursday 31st - Extra Easy

(b) x2 Alpen light bars
(L) loads of king prawns
Melon and grapes
Mug shot
(D) Chicken breast wrapped in bacon, quos quos and broccoli and carrotts
(S) x2 alpen light bars and fat free yog

Back