HELP!!

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Please help, i took a pregnancy test around 5PM yesterday as for past day or two i have been so tired, had heartburn, moody, slightly nausea and today iv a metallic taste in mouth and sore boobs, my period is due within the next 2weeks (not sure of exact date as im off my pill and tryin for a baby), the test said negative but do u think theres a chance i could be?

well its me too hehe (the moody part lol) think i mte take test 1st thing in mornin then if still negative il wait on period :s

My first pregnancy I did 6 of those tests over 4 weeks, and they all came up negative. I was 9-10 weeks preggers when I eventually went to the doctor and told him my symptoms and he insisted on doing their test. That one was positive. So yeah, they can give false negatives. Especially early on.

I took another one this mornin when i first woke as it says its best to take in mornin but still negative i am going to wait and see if my period comes and take it from there i am not buyin anymore test until the time when my period is late lol

Back