help

liamski78

Hi all
I am on day 6 of this strange but exciting adventure. I was wondering if there are any 12 hour shift workers on here that could help / advise me on how to deal with my swing round day, where i go from days to nights. i am up for about 24 hours on this day and the 4 packs are unstretchable. Any tips gladly received. First weigh in tomorrow and think it will be a good 1.
Thanks.

I work 12 hr shifts, the day i start nights i try to have first pack midday then fourish another around ten and i save my bar for 2-3am and drink lots of tea!! I usually go to bed without anymore packs then start the same although slightly later for the next night

Just stopped by to say hi and good lick for your weigh in xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks for stopping by. trying to navigate my way round this site, and using forums for first time. Out of curiosity is there an app for this forum by any chance.

Thanks again for message, good luck with your plans. will post first weight loss tomorrow. :)

Hiya, I'm on the Cambridge diet which is similar to Lighterlife. I currently work 12h shifts too (am on nightshift at the mo). I stretch my packs by halving them, so instead of 3 or 4 "meals" I have 6 or 8. That way it gives you more variety too.

Hope that helps. :)

Hiya, yep there is an iPhone app. Only just getting to grips with it, technically I'm not great but getting there lol xx

Hi Liamski78,
I spread my packs out 4 hours apart (rough guide) then fill the inbetweens with black coffee's, teas, mint teas, and water (in that order sometimes! lol) that way i dont get bored of what i'm drinking and i'm not clock watching for another pack!

Good luck on your journey looking forward to reading how you get on this week! Good luck!

Hiya, yep there is an iPhone app. Only just getting to grips with it, technically I'm not great but getting there lol xx

Hey hun... :)

I'm curious... Why do you use the app rather than just use the normal website? I browse the full site on my iPhone (on it now actually! ;)) like I do on my laptop... Works perfectly and as it's exactly the same using it this way, its so easy! :D

Is there an advantage to using the app? What am I missing? :)

Xx

Pinkie :) said:
Hey hun... :)

I'm curious... Why do you use the app rather than just use the normal website? I browse the full site on my iPhone (on it now actually! ;)) like I do on my laptop... Works perfectly and as it's exactly the same using it this way, its so easy! :D

Is there an advantage to using the app? What am I missing? :)

Xx

It's quick and automatically brings up the posts you have commented on or started... I can't cope with the main site x

For me it's sometimes easier to use my phone rather than log onto my laptop. I also love the way it takes me to the last post I read on threads rather than scrolling down all the time. It's just like using Facebook on your phone xx

Ooooh... cheers girlies! I must admit, get on with the site using my iPhone ok really, but liking the sound of the app... so guess I best get downloading then, huh? :D

xx

Back