Help !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by lisajhammond, 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. lisajhammond

lisajhammond Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hello could someone please look at my Food Diary to see what i am doing wrong i am not losing any weight i am gaining

Thankyou

please follow link below
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vv

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've taken a look & personally I don't think you are eating enough, also you could put in more superfree food into your meals. Otherwise you're having your syns & hex's.

4. who_la_hoop

who_la_hoop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1.5lb(36.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Lisa! Because you don't have too much to lose, I'd stick to 10 syns a day - looks like you're having 17 or 18 a day on average, and the bulk of those are wine. I'd cut down on the booze and bulk up your portions - aren't you hungry on what you're eating? There's no need to only eat a pack of mini cheddars for your tea on Slimming World! :)

5. kerryathome

kerryathome Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(22.28%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yep, for me it would be get rid of the wine, I know its synned but I found it really helped.

By looking at your food diary I would say go extra easy rather than red/green, that way you can eat more at your meal times, I found that when I was just eating a bunch of random stuff rather than a proper meat 2 veg type meal my losses slowed.

Good luck hun and keep going :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.