• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

help!!

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
G: 10st5lb
I think the best way to have the shakes is ice cold! Makes them taste better....at least I think so lol. And I always drink mine through a straw, makes it more fun!

Also try blending the shakes up! It makes them all frothy and they taste much nicer.

I always have a spoonful of coffee with my chocolate shake, kind of like a mocha frappacino! lol. Some people also add coffee to their vanilla shakes, I'm not a fan of the vanilla so I never get those!

You can also add a sweetner or two as well! The tablet form only though!

Once you get through your first week it will be much much easier! Hang in there! Good luck xxxx

HI thanks for that i will try the coffee idea :) i dont like vanilla either so i wont have them. i cant blend them at work is the only problem can you do them in the morning and keep them in the fridge until i need them that day? i am determined just this is harder than i thought and the wird thing is im not hungry? :eek: is that normal?
thanks for you response looking on here i can see its worth it xx

S: 18st0lb C: 17st6lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8lb(3.17%)
HI thanks for that i will try the coffee idea :) i dont like vanilla either so i wont have them. i cant blend them at work is the only problem can you do them in the morning and keep them in the fridge until i need them that day? i am determined just this is harder than i thought and the wird thing is im not hungry? :eek: is that normal?
thanks for you response looking on here i can see its worth it xx
Hey hun, They need to be drunk within 15 mins.

Can you get hold of a shaker? It's a beaker with a grid on the lid, and you shake very well for the lumps to come out? This is what I use.
:D

KingMaker79

S: 20st10lb C: 19st13lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 0st11lb(3.79%)
I found in my first week when it was getting tough, had early nights. And felt refreshed and raring to go the next day :D

Theresa6

Silver Member
S: 12st3lb C: 12st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Is there anyway you could use a blender at work? I can cope at work/placement as I can use a kitchen but Uni is a nightmare!

I used to hate vanilla but now blend it with loads of ice, teaspoon of coffee and 2 sweeteners....I always crush them first as its not nice crunching into them......ugggghhhhhh

I have the chocolate ones with coffee too or alternatively (and if I think ahead) I use peppermint tea. I make it up strong, cool in the fridge then make it up with ice, its a bit like aero chocolate. I have the strawberry 'virgin' or with 1 crushed sweetener...........oh an of course made with loads of ice!

Im not too keen on them warm as I dont like the texture but they taste ok!

I have heard ppl adding peppermint tea to the vanilla but dont fancy that yet myself! Just to say that your taste may change, I used to love the chicken soup....ugh!

thanks all for ideas i probable could use a blender in work and bring it in with me. i am going to give the coffee with ice and chocolate shake tonight i am soo determined with this and feel better today than the other days. i am going to get a shaker today because it takes forever to get the lumps out. thanks guys my jeans already feel looser so i am feeling better i have my first weighing on tuesday so i hope it pays off!! xxx

dolphin10

Silver Member
S: 14st10lb C: 11st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26 Loss: 2st12lb(19.42%)
thanks guys my jeans already feel looser so i am feeling better i have my first weighing on tuesday so i hope it pays off!! xxx
-------------------------------------
The first weigh in, is usually exciting, if you have doing it 100% you will lose loads, some peope have known to shed a stone.:D

Theresa6

Silver Member
I would be thrilled to lose 9lb right now..... A stone would get me half way there.... in my 1st week? LOL

Theresa6

Silver Member
noooooooooo Starving!! You have done so well to get this far!