• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help!

Heidoom

S: 11st5lb C: 11st0lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 374.6 Loss: 0st5lb(3.14%)
:cry:

I am trying my best to follow slimming world but I am finding it really hard to stick too. I crave sweet things all the time :-(

Does anyone know any good snack foods that are syn free or low syn please?

Also, I really like the weight watchers ready meals like the spaghetti bolognaise and chilli one, does anyone know the syn values of these please?

Thank you

Heidi

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ILoveCake

8.5st lighter!
S: 24st7lb C: 14st1lb G: 13st13lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 10st6lb(42.57%)
Hi, I follow green days.

For the sweet kick a really good receipe is sw choc mousse.

Highlights sachet, 1/2 tub quark, 1/2 tub fat free fromage frais, sweetner to taste....mix it all together, sprinkle over cinnamon and pop in the fridge in a posh glass for 5 mins to chill, then enjoy! It is amazing if you freeze it too but you need to stir every hour and it's done in about 3.5 hours. 2 syns and worth every syn.

You can use the quark, fromage frais and sweetner as a base to make any icecream just add a syn free mullerlight....cherry is lovely, so is toffee (especially with some crushed maltesers in).

Curly wurly's are 6 syns, creme eggs 8/9 syns....far better than reaching for a fullfat large chocolate bar.

I hope this helps, they are just little survival topols that I use to keep me on plan. Good luck.x

ILoveCake

8.5st lighter!
S: 24st7lb C: 14st1lb G: 13st13lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 10st6lb(42.57%)
Syns in the malteser toffee icecram though because of the maltesers, remember to count them.x

graciebabes

will hit target this time
S: 13st2lb C: 13st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
mini milks are 1.5 syns each, the chocolate one cures my craving! x

hollys nan

Gold Member
S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 20.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
Skinny cow ice cream lollies - 4.5 syns and worth every bit of syn! Triple choc one to die for!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
There's a lengthy thread in the syn values sub-forum (stickies) all about low syn treats - should keep you going for a good while!

Daisysp8

S: 10st13lb C: 10st5lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 0st8lb(5.23%)
Sugar free werthers originals ....1/2 a syn each ... great for that sweet tooth, they last a while :) (if you can resist crunching em ;) )