Help!

Heidoom

:cry:

I am trying my best to follow slimming world but I am finding it really hard to stick too. I crave sweet things all the time :-(

Does anyone know any good snack foods that are syn free or low syn please?

Also, I really like the weight watchers ready meals like the spaghetti bolognaise and chilli one, does anyone know the syn values of these please?

Thank you

Heidi

Hi, I follow green days.

For the sweet kick a really good receipe is sw choc mousse.

Highlights sachet, 1/2 tub quark, 1/2 tub fat free fromage frais, sweetner to taste....mix it all together, sprinkle over cinnamon and pop in the fridge in a posh glass for 5 mins to chill, then enjoy! It is amazing if you freeze it too but you need to stir every hour and it's done in about 3.5 hours. 2 syns and worth every syn.

You can use the quark, fromage frais and sweetner as a base to make any icecream just add a syn free mullerlight....cherry is lovely, so is toffee (especially with some crushed maltesers in).

Curly wurly's are 6 syns, creme eggs 8/9 syns....far better than reaching for a fullfat large chocolate bar.

I hope this helps, they are just little survival topols that I use to keep me on plan. Good luck.x

Syns in the malteser toffee icecram though because of the maltesers, remember to count them.x

I like pink n white marshmellow bars at 2.5 syns each xx

Mini twister lolly at 2.5 syns!
Hits the spot every time!!

There's a lengthy thread in the syn values sub-forum (stickies) all about low syn treats - should keep you going for a good while!

Sugar free werthers originals ....1/2 a syn each ... great for that sweet tooth, they last a while :) (if you can resist crunching em ;) )

Back