Help

sjaroby

hi i only started on monday and im struggling a bit really missing food not the hunger just the look and taste of the food x
:)

Hello Sjaroby..
How are you? Welcome to Lipotrim. I no how you feel..& Im sure many other people can relate to this. First week is always hard. Do you have any hobbies?
Try keeping your mind occupied over the whole look tastes of different foods.

Most of all Look on the bright side you took 1 step forward by starting Lipotrim & when you start seeing results you will feel more happy in yourself self.. Chin up x

Hey Sjaroby!!

Being a fellow week oner.. all i can say is i know how you feel.. but just remind yourself of all the benefits of doing lipotrim... you should have it clearly memorised in your head.. reason a,b,c,d and so on.. and whenever you think about food or see it.. and think of the texture, the crunch, the way it feels.. also think about how you will feel afterwards... as my mum always has said to me a MOMENT on your lips is a LIFETIME on your hips!!!

So be strong..give us a shout on here.. we share your pain.. but please please.. stick to it.. it would be good to have someone to compare notes!!

Hope it helped...

T

Back