Help

Lynda55a

Hi All,
Just joined this site tonight after struggling to pull up my jeans:cry:
I have done well with slimming world before but am totally off track!
I've had a breast lump removed & having fibromyalgia am not healing as I shud be, got lots of other health probs and lots of meds to go with it. But i am desperate to loose weight as im totally struggling with my daily life. Im 5"4"& weight 16.10, wasnt this even when pregnant, 19yrs ago:cry:
cant afford classes, so this could be my lifeline....... cant always pinch the pc of the kids, but will try & log in as much as poss. Lynda xx

Hello Lynda :0) I know exactly what you mean about access to the computer. I have the same problem. Can I just say that you have achieved so much already. Undergoing surgery for a breast lump and meeting the challenges that fibromyalgia presents is a huge accomplishment. You are much stronger than you give yourself credit for. Try and look at this challenge in the mind set that you are 16stone 10pounds now but you will not register this weight on the scales again. Today is the start of your weight loss journey. Each step is a step nearer to your goal weight. All the best Lynda. Big hugs xxx

thanks

Hi,
Thanks for the reply, every day is a struggle but got to do somehting. Ive got a yr old grandson (im 42) & would love to be able to be more hands on. The family said they'd try & help as they can see how unhappy i am. We used to do slimming world, on the green plan as all the rest of the family are veggie, happy enuf with quorn when used in curries, shephers pie & chilli etc.... bit slow tonight, lol, may have to try & sleep again. Hope your plans are goin well. Will look for some old recipes over the wkend and try and put the good 1s on here. Thanx again, Lynda xx:)

Aww a glamourous grannie!! I was to to be a grannie at 43 but unfortunately it didn't happen. My daughter is a vegetarian and I am happy, like yourself, to eat quorn. It can be really tasteless but, given time to infuse, the flavour can be enhanced. It is great you have your family behind you and although you feel unhappy now I feel sure this will change given a helping hand. Each pound lost will give you the confidence to know that you can achieve the weight loss you want. Keep positive and as cheesey as it may sound you have only failed when you stop trying. Like the proverbial dripping tap just keep going. All the best hun :0) xxx

Back